Chapter 1

*1 day before the meeting*

Jasmin

"MOVE IT OR LOOSE IT! YOU DRIVE SLOWER THAN MY GRANDMA!" I yelled at the TV while racing against Caleb. We're playing Midnight Club 3.

"Shut up, jealous cos I'm ahead," he replied.

"Not for long," I told him as I passed him and took 1st place winning the race.

"You just can't beat me Caleb," I said as he turned off the game.

"Caleb come cuddle with me," Andy whined.

"I'm not cuddling with you, it's the reason fans ship Candy "romantically"," Caleb replied back to Andy air quoting the word romantically.

"GUYS!" I screamed.

"WHAT!?" all three of them yelled.

"The meeting is tomorrow," I reminded them.

"We know Jas," Alex said.

Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Jasmin Noelle Carter, I am 18 going to 19 soon, I am the lead guitarist and vocalist of Cali Republic. Then there's Alex Harrison the drummer, he's 20 going to 21 in a couple days. Then it's Caleb Dawson he's the bassist, he's already 19. And lastly Andy Lutz the other guitarist, he's 19. We're more of a punk rock band. I've gotten some hate saying a band isn't punk rock if a girl is in it. Truth is there wouldn't be Cali Republic if it hadn't been for me.

"I still can't believe we're meeting with 5 Seconds of Summer," I told them.

"Neither can we," Alex said as he sat down next to Andy.

I walked up the stairs towards my room. The guys and I live in an apartment in L.A. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed, taking my phone out and going on Twitter.

@Jalebfxrever leave Jasmin alone, she doesn't deserve the hate you send her who said girls can't be punk rock?

@Jas_Cali_Republic thanks @Jalebfxrever that made my day

I locked my phone and laid down. The tears silently rolled down my cheeks. They don't understand their words hurt me. I may seem strong but like they say even the strongest people breakdown.

"Hey Jas Andy said if- what's wrong?" Alex asked.

"It's nothing," I answered as I wiped my tears away.

"Jas tell me," he said as he laid down next to me and cuddled me.

"It's just the hate," I answered.

"Hey don't listen to them, girls can be punk rock and you're the reason other girls dress that way," he replied.

My eyes started closing and soon enough I was in a deep sleep.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy my Luke Hemmings fan fiction. I hope you like this story. Please like and comment.

-_irwin_styles_