✄ Bonus Chapter: Dessert (KiseXOC) LEMON [Kise's Route]

Start from the beginning

" Kairichii~" He said with a husky voice.

" What?"

" I'm not satisfied with our dinner, something's missing." He whispered to my ear, seductively.

" What is it?" I asked. I drop a sweat while waiting for his answer.

I hope my cooking is not bad compared to Coach Riko's cooking! I crossed my finger while waiting on what he's going to say next.

"Dessert." He smirked.

Oh! How dumb am I? Of course! A dinner can't be completed without a dessert!

" Huh? What do you want? I'll buy at the convenience store later."

I was just trying to be a perfect girlfriend kinda returning the favor because he's the best boyfriend ever, I mean he always finds time for me and when he's at work he always leave me a call!

" Ice Cream." He answering, forming a wide grin on his face.

" Okay, I'll buy you Ice cream just let me finish washing the dishes okay?"

He pulled away and patted my head, giving me a seductive look.

" Promise?" he asked.

" Promise!" I raised my voice because he's acting like a child again, ice cream ice cream ice cream again and again. Next time I'll buy him a gallon of ice cream!

" What kind of ice cream do you want?" I asked while Kise is sitting on the couch, placing his both hands under his chin.

" Simply Ice Cream Kairichii~" He winked.

" Jeez, I mean what flavor?" I roller my eyes.

" I want the OTHER ice cream."

Other Ice cream? What in the world is that?

~ Time Skip ~

After washing the dishes I went to his room to change my clothes. I saw Kise sitting on the top of his bed staring at me blankly.

" Ryouta?" I move closer to see his face, His hair is covering half of his face so I can't see it clearly.

" It's Hot, Kairichii~" I noticed that he is sweating hard, Cold Sweats are pouring down from his forehead.

" Hot? No It's not Hot , Should I open the Aircon for you?" I asked, I didn't wait for his answer, I went up to his bed to open the aircon beside it but he pulled me, out of no where Kise pinned me on the wall, giving me rough kisses. I tried to break free but he tightened his grip.

Step 3: Please him, that thing just popped in my mind while kise is doing his thing.

He explored in my mouth, leaving no part untouched. We fought for dominance but I lost, I don't know what to respond, I don't know about this things.

" R-Ryouta.." I break free, panting heavily, I glaced at him while he looked at me with lust and desperation.

Should I give in?

He kissed me again, He holds the back of my head while his other hand explored inside my shirt cupping my breast that made me shiver..

" W-Wha-- Ah~" He interupted my words with another rough yet passionate kiss. Yes, Kairi just go with the flow of his movements. He pulled away and started to laugh.

I looked away giving him a pout due to the embarrassment.

" I... I don't know how to kiss okay?! So don't laugh!"

" Then let me be your mentor Kairichii~" He teased.

" But the ice cream--" He peck on my lips and grin.

" You know Basketball positions are not the only one I can copy perfectly."

Now I understand what he meant by the term ' Ice Cream ' it's his manhood.

He carried me to his bed and stared at my eyes, He gently unbunkle my bra and remove it The next thing I knew is I was naked, I automatically cover my chest, blushing heavily, avoiding any eye contact with him.

"Look at me Kairichii~ and Say my name." He removed my arms and licks my left nipple while playing the other making me moan. He moves down as he trailed my neck leaving wet kisses.
Every touch left my skin tingling, My body trembled letting out a soft whimper. He smirked against my skin, enjoying and loving the weirds sounds I was making.

He brushed my hair on my face so he could see a better view.

" You're really beautiful Kairichii~" I blushed hard, making my body feels hot.

I unbuckle his pants and saw his hard manhood, slowly growing.
I started licking it then rubbing it slowly, making him moan.

" T-This is how i-it should b-be r-right?" I blushed while I stared his golden orbs. I put it in my mouth throbbing it whole, He pulled my hair to support my movements.

" K-Kairichii~ AH!.." It became larger every time I throb it harder and faster making me slightly choke. I feel something twitch, He's close, then some creamy liquid flow in my mouth, It was bitter but I manage to swallow it.

I looked away after doing such a perverted thing but he grab my chin and make me look at him.

" My turn..." He smirked.
He pushed me down on the bed and removes his shirt. He goes on the top of me and kissed my lips, his finger trailed on my stomach, teasing me. He trailed down in between my chest going up to my collarbone.

" I-It's going to fit... R-Ryouta-kun." I said,

" It will now that you're this wet. Trust me, Kairichii!~" He whispered on my ear.

He pushes his member in me, without a warning. I gave him a nod, wanting him to continue. I let out a small yelp and whimper that encourage him to continue faster and harder. I let out a soft moan when he reach the point where I can so pleasured. My mind get clouded and my vision got blurry then I closed my eyes. making Kise owning me whole.

" You're allowed to scream my name, Kairichii~" He said in a seductive voice as he moves on a faster pace.

" R-Ryota-kun! Ah~ Ah~"

He thrust on a faster and faster pace as I clawed my fingers on his back. All I can feel tonight is pleasure and heat, My body is moving on it's own, wanting kise to do more. His member twitch inside, I know his close until I felt something hot bursted inside of me.

He fell on the top of me and wrapped me in blankets. I can still feel his fast heartbeat, He hugged me from behind and burried his face on my hair.

" That was fun Kairichii~ You should eat some ice cream more often!" He teased.

" RYOUTA! !!" I slap his hand and burry my face on the pillow.

- Next Morning -

I woke up as soon as the sun rays touch my skin from the window.
I slightly covered my eyes due to the light, I stretched my arms upward and yawn.

I saw an angel sleeping beside me, I chuckle, seeing him drooling while sleeping. I went closer and trailed his brows to his nose then to his lips.. His lips.. His soft lips..

I touched his lips, silently giving him a peck on the lips, I was about to break free when he hugged me while his eyes are still closed. I can't break free from this kiss! He's awake all this time? He loosens the hug and open his eyes.

" Kairichii~ is so naughty!" He teased as he rested his head on my forehead and we both drifts away to sleep once again.

**
A/N: Johann I'm gonna kill you for making me do this stuff D:< HAHAHHAHA but thank you for helping me, I don't have the slightest Idea on how to write a ' Lemon so here it is.'
*hides in a cave and live the forever*