⍟upcoming party⍟

"uugghhh,," saihara groaned as he woke up. he was in deep sleep of how much he would stay up ; the reason of his eyebags. he sat up, looking at the clock on his wall. "11:37 am. great." his face was both annoyed but stood in place as he tried to force himself to awake, he was lucky that it was summer break. he first turned to his bed side table, patting on it to find his phone until he felt his phone case. he picked up the phone and blinked a few times before pressing the power button, seeing 3 messages from kaede akamatsu.

kaede akamatsu was a friend of shuichi, quite cold but warms up to you and becomes nicer over time when you get to know her. she'd drag shuichi to parties to have fun and all that, drugs and other stuff teenagers would do. she trys to make shuichi try alcohol and drugs, but usually shuichi declines. back to the story.

"yo shuichi meet me tmw at 7pm ill drive to your apartment"

"theres a party hosted by byakuya and shit and its the rich dude so i know its gonna be lit"

"if you say no im dragging you out here you coward"

yesterday at 11:03 pm

"god, another party..?" shuichi said in annoyance as he yawned. he had to follow by kaede's orders because he didn't want kaede yelling at the front door of his apartment and get kaede in her own trouble. he got out of bed, too tired to tidy the bed later as he was too tired at the moment. he quickly finished up his routine ; shower, brushing teeth, make bed etc. when he finished up all that, it was 12:36. he had 7 hours to spend on himself. shuichi decided he'd get out and buy some groceries since he noticed that he running low on food that day when trying to make breakfast. he walked to his bedroom and grabbed his hat on his bed side table quickly, he was embarrassed to let anyone see his face ; especially when people in his school lived around his building. he decided also to wear this outfit. (+hat of course)

when he arrived to the grocery store, he swiftly grabbed a shopping basket and pulled down his hat to not let anyone she his face

when he arrived to the grocery store, he swiftly grabbed a shopping basket and pulled down his hat to not let anyone she his face. he walked around, looking for a item of his need until he saw someone. rantaro amami.

rantaro was this popular chill, care free guy. shuichi never really talked to him because he was too afraid to talk to a guy like him. he was kind of handsome by looks, but never liked him that way because he never got to know him. he was kaede's friend though, so they had some chit chats ever now and then.

shuichi first froze for a second, making sure it really was him before pulling down his cap even more. he never would talk to the guy. he briskly walked to the other aisle, trying to escape from him noticing shuichi. he was behind the freshly picked aisle (vegetables and fruit place) since rantaro was grabbing avocados for whatever reason. he lifted his phone from his hand and looked at his notepad on his phone to check his grocery list. "fuck." he whispered under his breath. he saw that he needed avocados and some bananas. he turned to his left, and power walked, with his head looking down and-- bumped into someone...?

"ah, i'm so sorr-"

shuichi lifted up his head to see.. rantaro?