Chapter 6

SUA P.O.V

-MORNING-

I woke up at 9:00AM.Thank God it was saturday.My head ached so much.I tried to remember what happened last night but I couldn't.I just remembered that I went to bar.
I went downstairs and saw a breakfast on the table and a note.
"Here is your breakfast,I went out"
She is so sweet even when I'm that cold to her.Ugh I hate the fact that I hated her and hurted her so much.
Then she came.She didn't said anything and just went to her room.
I was about to go to the bathroom then I saw Siyeon's door half opened.I saw her treating her wounds.My eyes were slowly forming tears.I remembered all the times I hurted her.This is all because of me.I went in my room and started crying.The last thing I knew was that everything went black.

SIYEON P.O.V

I came home and saw Sua eating.Then I went straight to my room to treat my wounds.I remembered all the times they punched me.I was slowky crying and then I heard a loud noise coming from Sua's room.I went there.

"Sua?Is everything okay?"I asked.
No response
"Suaa??!!Are you there!??
No response.I decided to go inside but door was locked.I broke it and saw Sua laying on the floor.
"SUA"I screamed and in her hand I saw a bottle of pills.I quickly drove to the hospital.
"PLEASE HELP,SOMEONE HELP"I screamed.The doctors came.
"What happened to her?"
"She ate a bunch of pills, please help her"I said,I didn't noticed I was crying so much.I called Yoohyeon and Gahyeon.They immediately came with Jiu and Handong.

"Siyeon,what happened?"Jiu said while crying.

"I-I don't know,I just saw her laying on floor with bottle of pills in her hand"I said crying hard

"Don't cry Siyeon, she will be okay"Gahyeon said and hugged me.

I don't even know why I cried.But it looks like I care for her,so much.
After some time the doctor came.

"How is she?"Handong asked.

"She will be okay,one person can go in now,she is still not awake"Doctor said.

"Thank you,Siyeon you go in"Jiu said.

I nodded and slowly came in the room.I saw her sleeping like an angel.I sat beside her.

"Why did you do that?"I said,i was crying whlie holding Sua's hand

"Because...I........l-love....y-you"I heard Sua said,but her eyes were still closed.I was shocked.She loves me?I was not sure with my feelings but right now I'm sure.I kissed her.She opened her eyes and was in shock.She pushed me away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"She said.

"Didn't you say you love me?"Siyeon said.

SUA P.O.V

"What?When did I?"I asked.

"Right now"

"Did I really said that out loud omg?"She asked.

"Yes,you did"Siyeon said."Why did you do that?"She asked me.

"What?"

"You almost killed yourself Sua!"She said and I saw tears on her eyes.I holded her cheek and wiped her tears

"Please dont cry, it's hurting me seeing you cry like that"I said."look,I couldn't live anymore,when I saw your wounds......that were all because of me..I couldn't take it anymore...It would be better if I died."I said.

"Sua, don't talk nonsense,and why would you fucking kill yourself because of past...look it doesn't matter its past."She said.

"Could you please hug me?"I said.

Then she hugged me.It felt so good.

"Amm?What the holy moly is happening here?"Jiu said while others where on door as well.I quickly let go of Siyeon.

"Ummm...n-nothing"I said.

"Well,I think Sua is in love"Handong said.

"With who?"Gahyeon asked.

"With Siyeon of course duh"Handong said that because she wanted to tease Sua.

"Well,you are true"I said looking at Siyeon.

"WHAT?"Handong said.

"Didn't you said it now?"I asked

"I was just teasing you"Handong said.

"Yes,its true,I love Siyeon"I said and holded Siyeon's hand.

"And I love Sua too"Siyeon said

I was so happy by her words.I can't describe how much I love this girl.

___________________________

Okay,I know it might be a little to fast for them to fall in love but I was just planning it like this.Ly💗🥺