Your New Home

Aizawas Pov
2 month after the last visit

He's in the hospital for more than 2 month and still hasn't talked one word.
It's ok that he hasn't, i understand that but still.
We visited him everyday and to be honest he's like a son to us now.
Well technically Hizashi never said that he feels that way too but i can tell, so i decided to talk to him.
Talk to him about something that I never thought i would talk to him about.

Third persons Pov

The loud blond walked in the kitchen and put his arms around Shota who is sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in his hand.
"Hey Caterpillar" Hizashi says and gives his husband a kiss on the head.
"Hey.. Hizashi can you sit down? I have to talk to you." Shota says looking at Hizashi behind him.
The loud blond goes to sit in front of his husband and looks at him with concern written over his face.
"What is it Shota?" Hizashi asks and Shota sighs.
"We both know that Izuku is going to go to an orphanage when he gets out the hospital."
Hizashi nods, his expression getting darker thinking about the fact that he might never see him again.
"I wantet to ask you.. since we wanted to adopt a kid anyways.. if you might want to adopt him."

SILENCE

"I-i mean we both like this boy, and we spent so much time with him. I thought it would be logical.." Shota sais getting nervous.
Hizashi is quiet, that's most definitely not normal.
"Hiza-"
"OF COURSE I WOUld want to" Hizashi says his quirk getting erased by his husband.
Shota looks at the loud blond annoyed.
"Sorry Sho" Hizashi says then smiles and jumps up to go hug his husband.
"Let's talk to Izuku tomorrow, if he is ok with it we can go get the papers." Shota sais trying to hide his obvious happy emotions.
Hizashi just nods and then kisses his husband.

The next day
Still third persons Pov

The married couple is standing in front of a doctor.
"Midoriya's conditions physically are pretty good.
The drugs in his body are all gone, we are still doing test but we think he developed his quirk because of these drugs.
The drugs weren't just for that purpose, we still don't know everything but we will inform you if we find out something else." Hizashi and Shota nod and the doctor continues talking
"All of his wounds are heald except from his leg. But it's heald to the point where he can get out of the hospital. He will have to come for weekly check ups and of course he needs train his new leg. Thanks to the quirks of our other doctors it will be like he never lost his leg, he will just need some time to adjust." The doctor gives a small smile.
"That's good to hear."
Hizashi says and Shota nods again.
"All of the infos of his physical conditions are in his file, we can give it to you or the police if you need it.
So far so good.. but even though his physical condition is ok now his mental state has shown no difference.
He gets panic attacks very easily, is nearly never allowing body contact, is scared of the slightest sounds or movements and more.
The only people he interacts with are you two."
He says and Hizashi smiles slightly.
"The doctor working with Midoriya decided it would be good for his mental state if you kept in contact with him after he leaves the hospital. Rather it be visiting the orphanage he will go to or if you come to his weekly hospital check ups."
"Don't worry, we will most definitely keep in contact with him." Shota sais and the doctor smiles.
"We still need to know a lot of stuff about this boy and what he went through so we can help him more but that can wait till he gets better with his mental state. He will be able to leave in one or two days, the only thing we have to do now is look where he will stay." the doctor looks at his clipboard and nods.
"Ok, that's it you can go see him now."
"Thank you" Hizashi says smiling at the doctor who smiles back and starts walking to the stairs.

The couple walks to Izuku's room and stops in front of his door.
"Let's do this.." Shota says knocking on the door.

After a couple seconds of waiting he opens the door and walks in with his husband behind him.
"Hey there little listener." Hizashi says relatively quiet
and the green haird boy looks over to the two men.
The two hero's walk over to the hospital bed and sit next to it.
"Have you practice your sign language?" Hizashi says and Izuku signs a yes.
"Good job Izuku" Hizashi smiles and Shota clears his throat. Izuku looks over to the tired men and Shota tries to not look nervous.
"Ok kid, we have to aks you something. Ok?" Izuku nods slowly and Hizashi smiles
"You are able to get out of the hospital, you will have to come here weekly for check up's but thats not to bad,
is it? "
Izuku just looks at the two men with his dull eyes starting to breath heavier.
"Hey there no need to get scared" Hizashi says putting a hand on izukus back.
Izuku just looks at Hizashi trying to calm down. Shota smiles to himself noticing that the boy didn't even flinch by the touch of Hizashi.
"Anyways.. the only problem is that you would have to stay somewhere and knowing that you don't like interacting with other people that much we thought you migh want to live with us." Izuku looks at Shota with a shocked look on his face.
"To make it clear.. We wanted to ask if you would like to be adopted by us?.." Hizashi says looking at the completly helpless Izuku.
-Adopting? Me?- the boy signs and Shota nods "Yes.. Yes you."
The married men look at the boy who suddenly starts crying.
"Woah, Izuku are you ok? Calm down no need to cry." Hizashi says and hugs Izuku.
"You can decide if you want us to or not, you don't need to cry. We will find someone else to take care of you if you want.." Shota says and the green haird boy shakes his head wich leads Hizashi to let go of him and sit back up normally.
-It would be nice of you to do that.. but I don't want you to have to look over me. You have a lot to do witho-
"Listen kid, we wanted to adobt a child anyways, you won't get in the way of anything. We want to have you with us, so don't think that way, ok?"
Izuku nods and Hizashi smiles brightly.
"We will do the paper work and than get you out of this hospital bed into your new home."

------------------------------

Thank you so much for all the reads and stuff!💕
I didn't think i would get to this point tbh.

I'm sorry that it takes so long to update this story but School started again and it's my last year at that school so I have to work extra hard, I have to write on my broken phone wich also makes stuff more complicated and I have to make videos for my YouTube channel so with everything mixed together it's hard to get chapters done.

I'll try my best and hope you're ok with it taking some time.

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day or night! 💕✨