Teachers and Friends

Izukus POV

Shouta said that we're going to his and Hizashi work today.
I mean I like the fact that they don't leave me alone because yes I don't really trust them but they seem nice and if I'm alone then 'he' could get me but I don't want to see other people. What if they hurt me or hate me. What if Shouta and Hizashi forget about me when they work, I don't want to be with people I don't know. They will act nice and in the end they work for
him, he likes to do that. Make me feel like I have someone and then in the end they hurt me anyways.

I'm sitting on the couch and just wait for them to get me. Da- I mean Shouta said I don't have to worry, he said if we go there and I want space I can just say so and he said that if it's to much for me I can tell him or Hizashi and we leave. But I can't do that, they already spent so much money on me. I can't stop them from working just because I feel bad. If they can adopt a useless kid then I can stop being a coward and go to work with them.
If they will be around me the whole time I think I can do it.
NO YOU CANT!
YOU WILL BE THE COWARD YOU ALWAYS ARE!
THEY ALL WILL HATE YOU!
THEY WILL HUR-
„Kiddo?"

Aizawas POV

I go out of my room to tell Izuku we're ready. He's already waiting for us in the living room but Hizashi and I quickly called the other teachers to remind them that he's coming today.
I look up from the ground I was looking at while walking and see the one thing I hate to see.
Izuku is sitting on the sofa pressing his hands against his ears crying.
When he is like this, I mean when he's making himself as small as possible, crying, it just breaks my heart.
I don't know why it's so hard for me, I already witnessed this by a lot of people but Izuku is just different.
I walk up to him and knee down in front of him.
"Kiddo?"
He looks up to me with tears rolling down his cheeks.
I look at him for a couple of seconds and then give him a little smile.
I think I have never smiled this much before.
"It's ok. You're save."
I give him my hand hoping that he would let me help him and to my surprise he does.
He takes my hand and I help him get off the sofa.
I hug him back and we sit there on the ground till he calms down.
I have the feeling he trusts us more, I don't know why but the thought of him trusting us just makes me feel so weirdly happy and I don't know What to think of that.
Hizashi walks out of our room and looks at me with worried eyes.
"What happened?" He whisperers and I look at him.
"I don't know exactly what, but he had a panic attack." I pause and look at Izuku, well at the top of his head. "But It's Ok, he calmed down pretty quickly" I say and look at Hizashi who smiles at me.

Time skip: Half an Hour later
Izukus POV

We're sitting in the car in front of what looks like a big school. I didn't know that they are teachers. I mean I know that they do something else than hero work but isn't teaching and being a hero too much?
And now they have me and will probably never get to have some free time. That's not fair.
„Buddy?" I look up to Hizashi and he smiles. „We're here early so you can meet the other people we work with and don't have to be with all the students. When class starts you can decide if you stay at the staff room, with Nezu or with us. If you stay with us you'll have to go in t he class to the students but you don't have to worry. Everyone here is nice and if they're not then they'll get expelled, we can't have mean hero's can we?"
I nod and look out the window. Hero's? So it's a hero school? Wait.. does that mean this is UA?!
I tap Shouta on the shoulder and he turns around. „Yes?"
-Is This UA?- I sign and he nods.
"So you know this school? I didn't thought you would." He says and I nod.
"Does that mean you know that all the teachers at UA are Hero's too?" Hizashi asks and I nod again.
"Well then you should know that you're safe here. It's completely understandable that you're scared and worried but no one here wants to harm you, Ok?" Hizashi says smiling at me and I just look out the window.
Heros.. just Heros. Ok, I can do this!
I turn back to Hizashi and Shota who both look at me worried. I give them a small smile and nod.