It was red, the people and buildings were all gone too. "What's going on Hugh?" Tetsu asked him as he looked around the area. "This is someone's doing." Hugh told his eve.

"Yes. It's my doing."

Suddenly Hugh was kicked hard as he was on the ground and unconscious "Hugh!" Tetsu tried to run to him but he couldn't move at all. "Sorry but I won't let you." The man told Tetsu.

Tetsu glared at him "Just who are you?" Tetsu asked him as he walked up to him. "Your the Eve of Old Child The Servamp of Pride. I see." He whispered but Tetsu heard him.

The man looked at Tetsu as he felt pain from just one touch "Until we meet again Eve of Pride." The man disappeared as Tetsu was able to move. He ran to help Hugh.

To Licht

Licht was in his hotel room laying on the bed reading a book "Licht-tan! Let's go out and have some fun!" Hyde asked his eve as he was just reading. "Go by yourself you stupid hedgehog." Licht answered him.

Hyde looked at Licht as he turned into a hedgehog "Not even if you go out with me in my hedgehog form?" Hyde plead to his eve. 'Tch. This guy. Sure his hedgehog form is cute but I know it's him still, but if I don't then he will get even more annoying.'

Licht put the book down and stood up "Fine. Let's go." As Licht went to get his bag suddenly the room turned red "Licht-tan stay behind me!" Hyde tells Licht as he was in front of Licht now.

"Lawless the Servamp of Greed and his Eve." A man says as he was walking towards them. "Who are you?" Licht asked him. He was wearing a mask but Licht can see his eyes still.

Hyde got his weapon out as Licht was ready to fight "This should be very interesting." He says as Licht and Hyde ran to attack him.

Three minutes later

Licht saw Hyde was unconscious and bleeding as he was on the ground too. The man walked towards Licht "I didn't want to hurt you at all." He told Licht.

The self proclaimed Angel glared at him, Licht couldn't speak or move, he knew that the man did something to him. The man grabbed Licht by his collar "Just what the hell are you?" Licht asked him.

The man smiled at Licht "I'm neither human nor servamp." He only said as Licht felt pain coursing through his body. 'What the hell is this!' Licht thought to himself.

The man disappeared as the room was back to normal but all Licht could do was stare at the stupid hedgehog.

To Izuna

Izuna was going to learn how to make an apple pie with Freya, they first needed to buy the ingredients. So they're currently shopping at a store. Freya was helping Izuna choose the right apples "I hope when we make it, it will turn out good." Izuna told her with a smile. She smiled back at her eve "It will."

Out of nowhere the store became red "So here you are." The two turned to see a man wearing a mask but his eyes were visible "Who are you?" Freya asked him.

The man spoke up "Neither human nor servamp. So your the eve of The Mother Servamp of Wrath." He said as Izuna and Freya were ready to fight him.

He snapped his finger as Freya couldn't move and neither could Izuna. 'What did he do to us?!' Izuna thought to herself. "Your Servamp is frozen in time. So she can't move or listen to you. Neither can you but I just froze your body."

Izuna saw how he was in front of her now as he touched her cheek. Suddenly Izuna felt pain in her body "Hehe. Goodbye now." He disappeared as Izuna was able to move and Freya was back

"What did he do?" Freya asked Izuna as she decided not to tell her. "I'm not sure." Izuna lied.

To Niccolo

Niccolo sighed as he was walking around with guards and lldio. "What's wrong with you?" Lldio asked his eve as Niccole looked at him. "Lldio. I have a question for you." Niccolo told him.

Lldio looked at Niccolo "What is it?" He asked / answered his eve. "Do you remember your previous eves names?" Niccolo asked him, Lldio looked away "Nope."

Hyde told Niccolo that he remembers his previous eves name probably because they were famous and he killed them. The area became red as Niccolo guards disappeared but Lldio was still there. "Niccolo. Stay right where your at." He told him. "I can help you." Niccolo told him.

Lldio shook his head "No. I get a bad feeling from him." He tells Niccolo. The man who was walking towards them jumped in the air as he kicked Lldio but he blocked it.

"Good one Servamp of World End Gluttony. But not good enough." He says as he kicked Lldio harder as he made him fall unconscious. "Lldio!"

The man faced me now "Eve of World End Gluttony. They are always by your side aren't they." He tells Niccolo. "Don't worry I don't want to fight you." He suddenly appeared in front of Niccolo as he grabbed his arm, Niccolo felt pain through out his body. "Who...are you..." Niccolo asked him. "Neither human or servamp."

Niccolo saw that he vanished out of nowhere as he looked around. "Where did he go." Niccolo whispered. Everything was back to normal as Niccolo ran to Lldio.

To Mahiru

Mahiru was shopping with Kuro as he made him help Mahiru carry the grocery bags. "Don't you dare start taking anything out." Mahiru ordered Kuro as he looked away. "Fine mom."

A tick mark appeared "I am not a mom. You just don't know how to listen." Mahiru told Kuro as he didn't answer him. Suddenly everything became red as everyone disappeared.

Mahiru and Kuro both looked around "Found you." A man says as he was wearing a mask but Mahiru could still see his eyes clearly.

"My you all have your servamps with you. I'll get rid of him for now." He said as he grabbed Kuro by the face and slammed him to his knees and floor. Mahiru looked worried "Kuro!" He shouted as Mahiru tried to run to him but he couldn't move at all his body feels like it frozen. "Don't worry he's not dead."

Mahiru glared at the man as he touched his face as his eyes widen from the pain he was feeling "W-what are you...?!" Mahiru asked him.

"Neither human nor servamp. I'm what you call a failed experiment." He told Mahiru "Your like the other eves wanting to know who I am." The man says to Mahiru.

That surprised Mahiru was surprised, he saw the others "I must go now. Bye bye." He tells Mahiru as he left and everything was suddenly getting blurry for him...

To be continued