AMELIE X AVANI... AGAIN

i couldn't think of a name for this but this was suggested by @CameronSprings

Avani's pov:

I have liked Amelie for a year now and i don't know how to tell her.... well i know how  i just can't, she has been been getting close with Blake and i can't let her get broken by a Sway boy ( A/N: i'm kidding i love them), I don't know to tell her see doesn't even like me "YES SHE DOES" Addison said " well that's what i'm saying to you about Dixie!" i said "oh shut up" she said " so are you gonna tell her " Charli said "sure.. no.. yes.. no... i don't know " i said " look.. you better ask her on a date today if you do i'll ask Dixie out"  Addison said " fine " 

" okay she right over there " Kovur said " okay i got this " i said and walked over to Amelie " oh hey Avani " she said " uh i-i w-was wondering i-if you'd like to go on a date sometime Because i really like you and if-" i started but Amelie cut me off " yes Avani i would love that " she said and kissed me "wow" i said as she walked away " you did it!!" Addison said in joy " i did now it's time for you to" i said and pointed to Dixie.

the Dixie and Addison part will be the next Oneshot if i don't get any other one's you guys want me to do N E ways what book do you want me to Update and i'm trying to get your guy's suggestions in the book as fast as i can i have school and stuff and i be stalling doing my work so i don't get my work done fast so i'm so sorry for that, like this one was requested yesterday and i'm posting it today :( i'm sorry, LOVE YOU ALL.

'