"Please Daddy?" begging and giving the deer his best puppy dog eyes, Angel had sat up on his knees, hands still slightly bound by the entity.

"Mmmhmmmm... I do love it when you beg. You look even more perfect when you do." Alastor gave Angel another open mouth kiss, letting a string of saliva hang from their tongues as he pulled back. "Oops..." the deer jested as he stood up from the kiss "accidentally" brushing his erect, clothed cock across the spider's face. This gesture awarding him a deep groan from Angel, and a throb from the spider's own erection.

"UGGGHHHHH! DADDY PLEASE!!!!" moaning out loud at the deer, as he started to walk away, opening a portal with a snap of his fingers.

"You're such a cutie, Angel darling." With a kiss blown towards the spider, Alastor stepped through the portal, and was gone. The second it closed; the entity let go of Angel.

"FUCK!" the spider grunted, "Even when I'm pissed off at him for blue-ballin' me, he's still fuckin hot!" Angel slammed his fists onto the bed angrily. Frustrated at his situation, he didn't realize the entity didn't disappear. "What're you still doin' here?" he questioned the entity, "Shouldn't ya be followin' Smiles?" The entity wrapped itself around one of Angel's hands, stroking it softly, almost vibrating. "Huh, kinda cute when ya not tryna' fuck me senseless. Nevah really hada thing fa snakes, but they're growin on me." The spider winked at the entity.

Angel's cock was slowly getting flaccid, from lack of stimulation. He decided to let it slide and lie down for the night. Now that he had nothing stimulating him, he was growing tired. He let himself fall back, his head hitting the pillow softly. The bed was still kind of wet from sweat and other...fluids, but at the moment he was officially too tired to care. As the spider began closing his eyes, he felt a strong muscle climb up his side. The entity was growing girthy and long. Angel began to sweat.

"Uhhhh," his breath hitched as the entity curled around his body softly and rested itself under his head. When it finally stopped moving, Angel realized, "Are...are you cuddlin' me?" the entity moved once again to rub itself against the spider's face, like an affectionate cat. "Oh...Alastor..." a tear formed and rolled down Angel's cheek. The entity rubbed again and wiped the tear away, confirming it was indeed Alastor who told it to stay. Angel gave the entity a small kiss and cuddled back. It wasn't long after that kiss, he fell into a deep sleep.

It was a week later; Angel had not seen hide nor hair of his beloved Radio Demon. He thanked whomever was out there looking after him that The Entity had stayed in bed with him every night that week. Even after he came home from seeing a John, it's like Alastor was there comforting and cuddling him each night.

"He must have a lot ta think about, if it's takin' him this long..." walking down the hallway, lost in thought and looking even more confused than usual, he bumped straight into Husk.

"Ugh, FUCK!" the cat growled at the spider. "Watch where the fuck yer goin'!" he spat, figuratively dusting off his shoulders.

"Hey kitty kitty. Meow you doin?" Angel wiggled his eyebrows at the grumpy old man in front of him. "Ready for another round wit' me?" the spider brought his hands to his chest fluff and puffed it up, making his chest more prominent.

"Don't push it fruit loop." He shoved his finger in the arachnid's face, that of which he had to reach far up to do so. Angel gave him a giggle and pinched the cat's cheek.

"Hahaha, you're too cute kitty cat." Husk swiped his claws at Angel, who pulled away just in time not to get hit.

"WATCH IT..." the cat flapped his wings to get up in Angel's face. The spider was not phased, giving the grump a smile and a peck on the nose. Husk frowned, yet blushed at the same time, causing Angel to cock an eyebrow. "ANYWAY..." a letter was thrust into one of Angel's upper hands. "That smiling asshole told me to give ya this. My job is officially done for the day." It was only 8a.m, but the cat didn't care. "If ya need me, which I fuckin hope for ya safety ya don't, I'll be passed out behind the bar." The feline hiccupped, took a swig of the bottle Angel just realized the cat was holding, and made his way back to the lift from which he came.