9

(header art credit to me)

9

Angel felt warmth all over his body. He heard water swishing in his ears, and a soft staticky humming.

"Ugh, my head. Again?" raising his hand to rub his head, he realized this time they were free from restraint at least. Water droplets fell from his fingers into the pool he was sitting in. He looked down and once again he was nude after waking up.

"Well this is getting kinda old now if ya ask me." He spoke to himself. The spider was getting tired of waking up naked and not knowing where he was.

"I must agree darling. I could only imagine waking up in a strange place naked as a jaybird would be awfully jarring, if I do say so myself." Angel froze hearing that sweet, velvety voice coming from behind him. He whipped his head around to see Alastor who had just been washing his hair before he moved. The deer was holding up his hands as if he were being arrested, giving the spider a great, big, toothy grin.

"ALASTOR?! Wait..." pausing and lifting a wet hand to poke the deer in the chest. "Are you real? Is this another goddamn dream?! 'Cus I swear to fucking Lucifer if this is another fucking dream, I'm gonna lose my sh.." the spider's hand was caught in the deer's soapy one, the other grabbed Angel's chin and pulled him up to the radio demon's lips.

"I assure you Anthony...no tricks this time." He kissed Angel softly, stroking the spider's cheek as he did so. He pulled away from the spider slowly, giving him a little smirk.

"Forgive me, once again, if I don't believe you." Angel turned back around and crossed all of his arms. "You may feel solid...but I know that shadow of yours fucked me once. AND that weird tentacle thingy you got goin on. Not that I minded so much, was kinda hot actually..." he paused looking up, recalling the memory. He shook his head, dragging himself out of sed memory. "Either way...this all seems awfully familiar, so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna have to ignore you." The spider sunk a little into the water, and started to make bubbles with his mouth, nice and frustrated.

"Oh, Angel my darling, I do understand your concern. That is why I brought this to confirm my reality." The crimson demon snapped his fingers, the entity, the shadow, and a ton of recording equipment popped up from the shadows. Angel saw this all pop up from beside the bathtub as Alastor put his hands back into the spider's hair to continue washing.

"What's all this supposed to prove? These two jokers are always with ya when "YOU" are fuckin with me, but then it's really one'a them." Alastor smirked, he then nodded to the entity who put up the equipment and showed Angel just exactly what was on the camera.

It was Alastor and Sir Pentious being filmed by one of the eggbois. It showed how Alastor threatened Pentious into giving him back his "property" and then promptly doing so. This included the shadow picking up the camera equipment and following Alastor into the portal and back to Angel's room. Alastor undressing Angel from his robe after drawing him a bath, then gently lowering him into the soapy water. Angel looked back and forth between the footage and the shadow that was currently nodding at the spider. Alastor was washing his hair on the recording right up to the part where Angel started to stir.

"Do you believe me now my dear? Clearly, someone such as I, who doesn't really know modern technology, would not be able to create counterfeit evidence such as this?" Alastor tilted his head in question. He was right, Angel knew this.

"So...it's really you? That means...oh fuck..." Angel frowned. "That fucker didn't actually pay me!?" he shouted at the screen. Alastor gave a hearty chuckle.