little space (bbgricch)

nbajoe- Joe , daddy ,  papa

nbajoe- Joe , daddy , papa

roddy ricch- Roddy , baby , babyboy , dada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

in which roddy is in a a little space and wants to spend the day with his daddy.

roddy pov-

i woke up feeling a little fuzzy and a little younger. also the need to cry and wanting my daddy so guess what thats what i did i cried softly and wrapped my blanket around me.

i want my daddy.

joes pov-

i woke up to the sound of soft crying and sniffling. that can only mean one thing roddy's in a little space. i lifted my head up to be met with my crying babyboy sitting up with his blanket around him. "baby" i said softly not wanting to scare him "daddy" he said looking up sniffling "c'mere babyboy" he crawled across the bed to me and sat in my lap as he cuddled to my chest.

"how old are you today dada" he looked up at me and held up 3 fingers and then put his thumb in his mouth. i gently took it out and replaced it with a pacifier that we have sitting on the night stand next to our bed. and we just sat there in silence as i gave him little kisses on his forehead and his lips.

soon enough he looked up at me and said " papa im huwgry" "ok baby lets get you changed and then get you something to eat is that ok dada ?" he nodded and clung his arm around me as i got up and went to our closet and then went to the end were his clothes are for times like this because he doesnt like his normal clothes.

i changed him in a blue onesie with little monkey ears on it along with some blue fluffy socks and gave him his favorite panda stuffie and took out his other pacifier and put his baby blue one in his mouth to match his outfit. once i got him changed i took him to brush his teeth and wash his face and then took him down stairs.

i sat him on the couch and put on paw patrol for him to watch and went to the kitchen to get his blue sippy cup to make him something to drink

i sat him on the couch and put on paw patrol for him to watch and went to the kitchen to get his blue sippy cup to make him something to drink. "babyboy" "yes papa" he said peeking his head up over the couch "whatchu want to drink" "grape juu peas" (grape juice please) "ok baby" after making his juice i went over to the couch and gave it to him "tank yous daddy" "you welcome baby" i said giving him a kiss then leaving to make him and i some breakfast.

15 minutes later

"dada" "yes daddy" "its time to eat" "coming daddy" seconds later i heard little pitter patters against the floor and turned around to be met with a roddy sitting at the table already looking at me. "you ready to eat dada" "yes papa" i walked over to him and gave him his food and we eat in silence .

after we ate we when to our bedroom and cuddled and watched tv. but pretty soon he got bored and wanted to color. so of course i got up and got my baby his coloring books and crayons, and sat him on the floor with his stuff and watched him.

as i was watching him i starting thinking about how much i love him and how in wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and possibly give his fine ass my kids also see him walk down the aisle for me in our future. roddy came from a tough background of mentally and physically abusive parents that used to degrade him and hit on him for simply being around them and for him coming out to them being gay. things just went downhill from their ever since i found that out i made it my business to make sure he never have to experience that again. and thats on my momma

i was cut out of my thoughts by a tiny scream "DADDY DID YOU HEAR ME" roddy yelled trying to gain my attention. "nah watchu say lil baby" "i said i colwerd a car for yous" " aww thank you babyboy i love you" "i luv you toos papa" he said getting in my lap and placing a small kiss on my cheek and smiling up at me.

no ones pov-

after he colored they just chilled for the rest of the day playing and just being in each others embrace. but soon enough the day ended and they were just laying in bed cuddling but suddenly roddy felt himself go back to normal. his lover also noticed and said " hi baby" "hiii babe" he giggled when he felt joes kiss him all over his face. but he stopped and gave him a very passionate kiss on the lips. roddy melted into the kiss and started deepening the kiss but seconds after ended up pulling away and laying his head on joes chest as he cuddled into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"i love you joseph"

"i love you rodrick"

they finalized one last kiss and then fell asleep in each other arms surrounded by love.

whew shit niggas this was hard but i did it. a little bit of fluff before i start sum shit🙂

iten you niggas💚