bully p.1 (nbak)

Denty 🥰 -kentrell

Denty 🥰 -kentrell

Smexyface😘- taymor•     •           •                  •                          •In which kentrell catches someone bullying his lil baby

Smexyface😘- taymor

In which kentrell catches someone bullying his lil baby

taymor pov-

Bout damn time schools over for today im tired as a bitch. But anyway im walking home with my airpods in listening to clouded by brent faiyaz ( this ma shit omm).

"My family wish I'd stop wildin' " i sung lowly to the words but suddenly i feel a presence behind. before i could do anything i was pulled into a allyway.

i felt myself getting pushed around by multiple people when they stopped they threw me on the ground. thats when i looked up to see their faces and immediatly noticed it was my bullies johnathan and his crew.

"wassup faggot" johnathan spoke looking down at me as the others laughed at his little comment.

"l-l-leave me a-alone" i stuttered lowly but enough for them to hear me. oh yeah did i mention i have a stuttering disorder. this is part of the reason i get bullied now and the fact that im gay so they bully me for it everyday. annoying asf!!

"l-l-leave me a-a-lone" one of johnathans friends mocked me. i rolled my eyes and tried to get up but all of a sudden they started to kick me and punch me everywhere they possibly can i started to cry and scream for help but no one seemed to hear me. i knew i was done i was going in and out of conscious

until someone yelled

"WTF YALL DOING TO HIM" all the boys stopped and looked up and fear suddenly went across their faces as they all ran off.

i sat their crying softly looking down as i seen a pair of white air force ones come in my vision so i looked up and was meet with they hazel eyes of my crush.

kentrell

i looked in his light hazel eyes and fell into a slight trance. but i quickly broke out the trance and looked away embarrassed at the fact i have blood all over me and i have a black eye.

until i felted a finger turn my head towards them as he looked at me and said "you ok mama." i blush a little at the pet name but other then that a little whimper erupted from my lips as i tried to answer him.

he caressed my face, i leaned into his touch as he said "lets go to my house and get you cleaned up i gotchu lil baby" i nodded as he picked me up bridal style and took me to his car.

i know this was ass but ok

iten you whores💚