36 - What is..?

The meeting place was at a park, just a few walks away from Semi's. They agreed to meet there and drive to Yokohama in a bus.

The 4 Shiratorizawa members made their way to the meeting point. Shirabu and Taichi were in front while Semi and Goshiki were behind them, Taichi was leading the way since his house wasn't too far from the park anyway so he knew how to get there.

They each had 2 - 3 bags to carry while walking to the park so they had gotten tired pretty easily.

Semi sighed. "Oi Kawanishi, How much farther from the park?"

Taichi turned his head to look at the ash-blonde, "Not much longer Semi-san, I could help carry your bags if you want."

Semi wanted to say no but the weight on his shoulders made his arms move on their own, handing his bag to Taichi.

Shirabu scoffed. He decided not to talk to Semi until he got over his little jealousy situation, He grabbed another bag Taichi was carrying and put it over his shoulder.

"It's better if you don't strain yourself, Taichi."

"Whatever, you already have 2 bags give me mine."

"No, I have a roller bag just relax."

Taichi sighed in defeat, at least he knew for a fact Shirabu cared for him. Even though he'd never admit it.

The rest of the walk was silent, attempts from Goshiki and Semi were made to get the other two to talk a bit more but the attempts were a fail.

They got to the park to be welcomed by Iwa, Oikawa, Suga, and Ennoshita.

"Hinata and Kageyama should be here in about 5 minutes" Suga smiled.

"Huh, I don't remember them saying they wanted to go?" Shirabu mumbled.

Suga started explaining, "Well, you know them. Turns out they don't pay much attention to the GC, by the time they backread they realised that they were a bit late. Nonetheless, they called me saying they wanted to go and to send them the details."

Semi chuckled a bit.

"Well whatever, we're supposed to be picking Yaku, Bokuto and Akaashi up at 8 and it's almost 2 so they better hurry up or we'll be late"

"Why are we leaving at night anyway?" Oikawa complained. He leaned on his boyfriend and pouted.

"Because, that's what we planned. Now get off me!" Iwa pushed Oikawa off his back and dusted himself off.

Oikawa's pout grew a bit but even so, he went over to Ennoshita to annoy him. Oikawa didn't know him that well so he decided to bother him.

Ennoshita sighed as he felt Oikawa's weight on his back. He looked over to Shirabu with a face that practically screamed. 'Get me out of here'.

Shirabu noticed this and snorted a bit, he looked back at Ennoshita and returned a face that said, 'Nope sorry, you're on your own'.

Ennoshita pouted as he gave up and just decided to play along with Oikawa, starting a conversation and actually having some fun. Oikawa wasn't a bad person to talk to after all.

Shirabu didn't know much people there, in fact, he only knew some.

Well, He knew them in general, but weren't so close to them.

The only people he felt comfortable talking to were Ennoshita, Taichi and probably Semi but at the moment he was ignoring him so no.

Semi was talking to Iwa and Suga, Taichi was on his phone with Goshiki by his side, having more of a one-sided conversation. Oikawa and Ennoshita were still deep in conversation about who knows what.