When Pixie Changed Her Mind

Start from the beginning

“You’re the worst sort of pervert,” I grouched, pushing him away. Undeterred, he started playing with my ponytail.

“Listen here, Sir Bigfoot, I’m getting my fish, and then I am leaving. So stop with the bedroom eyes and the eyelash batting. You laid the ground rules,” I said, poking him in the chest. “You said: I don’t sleep with a woman more than once. Sets up unrealistic expectations,” I announced, mocking his deep voice. "And now you’re changing the rules on me out of sheer perversity.”

The elevator door opened and he silently pulled me by the hand. I stopped at the door to the room and yanked my hand away from his. I couldn’t go in there. I was already feeling weak and had the most insane compulsion to start tearing my clothes off. The sight of that enormous bed, and all the memories we made in it, would not help my compulsion.

“I’m not changing my rules, I’m just revising them. I’m a great teacher but even I can’t cover an entire curriculum in one night and you are in desperate need of more lessons. I’m only thinking of you.” He said all this with an endearing, solemn look on his face. 

 I rolled my eyes. “That’s okay. I’m good. I’ll just wait here while you go get Fishy, “ I said trying to remain strong in the face of this onslaught.

“Afraid you won’t be able to resist me, Pix?” He taunted me with a little smirk. I took the hat off and smacked his glorious chest with it.

“You are a plague upon womankind. Just get my fish so I can leave.”

“Okay,” he shrugged as if it was of no consequence to him, and opened the door.

My mouth dropped open. The seductive scene was set. There were candles burning, soft music was playing and there was a spread of food on the dining table. He took advantage of my open-mouthed shock to pull me inside. The monster had scattered petals on the bed. This was an attack!

“You're not playing fair,” I complained. I was captivated despite my misgivings.

"I never play fair when it comes to what I want," he said.

"What in the world is this?" I wailed in defeat.

“Dirtbag never tried a little romance?” He asked, coming up to stand behind me, his dark, devilish voice was a hot murmur against my skin.

I shook my head mutely. He took my hair out of the ponytail and ran his fingers through it.
My purse dropped out of my nerveless fingers to the ground.

“What’s the lesson?” I managed to say.
He let my hair slide through his fingers.

"Expect the man to work for it, to put some effort into seducing you," he murmured. 

I nodded and accepted defeat. I wasn’t going to leave this room tonight with my heart intact.

“I can't stop thinking about you, Pix,” he whispered in my ear.

My eyes drifted closed, my body melted back against his in total surrender. I couldn’t recall why this was such a bad idea. This was, in fact, a very, very good idea. His big hands moved up my rib cage to rest underneath my breasts. My lust addled mind said it was the best idea I'd ever had. Why couldn’t I have a two-night stand? Rules were made to be broken. 

“Let me touch you,” he murmured against my neck.

I covered his hands with mine and dragged them up to cup my aching breasts. He released a trembling sigh against my skin and I turned in his arms, took his gorgeous face in my hands, and kissed him. The kiss was carnal, obscene, and addictive. My compulsion to tear my clothes off won and our hands bumped as we undressed in haste.