-THE START-

STRANGE LOVE FROM THE STARS

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

She's a lawyer, lawyer that everyone couldn't fight easily. She defend everyone who are on truth's and innocent. She's a fighter of her own pain but never be a fighter for her fate given pain. She is lucky to belong in the most kind of family. She is Zashina Reyzen Yenlix, the first born of the second born of Yenlix Family.

With his fame and hardwork, he climbed as a member of number one boy group international. Even he is the last pick, he stand by himself. A cold yet cute, a peace minded yet a crazy one. Turning whatever his self want. Kim Azix Woo, of Hypboys under VMC.

Everyone know them. He is famous and she had a quite name in lawyer industry. The two of them had hard time until she handle Mr. Lienze case; a suspected murderer of his own wife.

What will happen if the snake was your friend?
Can you bite or you will be bitten?
Can you kill or you will killed?

Would you rather be a suspect but innocent; victim but guilty; witness but liar.

WARNING:

Once your under investigation stop making nonsense assumption. Be careful, once she get the alas, she wouldn't stop chasing whatever it was.

—————————————————

  This is work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the characters, names, business, events, places and incidents of this book either product of author's imagination or use in a fictional manner.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME, PUNISH BY THE LAW!     

-zy-
*zilenz_zone*