Chapter 2

When Dean woke up the next morning he had an arm over his chest. Dean didn't register this at first it took him a second to realize. That it was in fact not his arm. Dean sat up rubbing his eyes looking around there were clothes everywhere. "What the hell happened last night?" Dean asked aloud more to himself then the person next to him. That he just noticed was his best friend. Dean had a pounding headache. "Damn tequila." Dean groaned grabbing a pair of sweatpants out of his dresser, walking to the kitchen for some Advil. Dean Downed the drugs, then took some to Cas. Dean sat on the edge of the bed. "Cas buddy wake up." Dean shook his shoulder. Cas opened his eyes, blue meeting with green. "Dean?" Cas sat up the sheet dropping low on his bare body. Dean definitely did not notice and did not stare at his lower waist. "What time is it?" Cas asked Dean shot his glance back up to Cas' face. "It's ten past eleven." Dean said standing up moving to the other side of the bed sitting down. Cas turned to Dean. "Did we-you know. Do what I think er did last night?" Cas asked looking at Dean, putting the pill in his mouth drinking the water. Dean rubbed his eyes. "Yes, I believe that we did." Dean said truthfully. Cas merely leaned forward kissing Dean. "Good." Dean looked at Cas again. Dean knew that he had fun last night, and that was the best blowjob he had ever had in his entire life. "So we can do this again, right?" Dean asked. Cas nodded. "Most definitely" Dean smiled. "Great we will be friends, just with benefits." Cas sighed drinking the rest of his water. "Yeah that would be nice." Dean stood up. "Great now we need to clean up. If Sam comes home and sees us like this he will have questions." Cas got up. Dean tried to look away from him. So bare. So beautiful, but like in a sexy way. Cas put his clothes on. They made the bed. Then went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Cas started making eggs. "So I was thinking. What are you doing tomorrow night?" Dean asked hopping up onto the counter. Watching Cas cook. "Nothing most likely, why?" Cas asked flipping his omelet. "Just thought we could have round two tomorrow." Dean said so confidently. Cas chuckled. "I've always admired your bravery Dean. Yes, that would be nice." Cas said handing Dean a plate with eggs and bacon on It. Dean started eating the bacon. The thought of eating eggs made Dean want to barf. "Dean Winchester you have to eat the eggs they are good for you." Cas put his Hand on his hip. "Good luck with that I've been trying to get him to eat better for years." Sam said walking into the kitchen. Dean stuck his tongue out at his brother. Sam rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "Did you bring Baby back in one piece!?" Dean yelled. "Yes, Dean. Believe it or not I know how to drive a car." Sam spat coming back into the room. "Gabe why are you staying quite?" Cas asked. "I don't know what you are talking about." Gabe said walking over to Cas. Dean jumped off the counter he finished his food, Putting the plate in the sink. "I'm gonna take baby for a drive I need to get out of the house." Dean said loud enough for only Sam to hear. Sam handed Dean the keys to baby. Dean snuck out. Not wanting to confront his feelings in their. He did not want to admit that he liked how domestic that felt with Cas. They were just friends with benefits, Dean could do that. Hell that was the only thing Dean was good at. Cas looked around the kitchen. "Sam where did Dean go?" Sam grabbed Gabe by the arm. To move him away from the fridge. "He went for a drive. It's what he does when he wants to clear his head. You have to remember he just got dumped." Sam grabbed the juice out of the fridge pouring a glass, Taking a sip. "Ok, sorry." Cas said going back to cleaning the pan. Cas upset that Dean had just left without saying anything to him. Why was Cas upset though he and Dean aren't close like that, were they? Cas went to sit on the couch. Knowing that Sam and Gabe were not just watching tv in his room right now. Cas didn't have a ride but he couldn't take just sitting here. Cas got up leaving, Cas walked to the library, his happy place. As soon as he stepped into the little Kansas library he breathed in the smell of books.

Dean drove down the road he was not thinking just listening to def leopard, led zeppelin, ac/dc, etc. He saw Cas walk into the library to his left. An idea developed in his head. A bad one, Dean parked the impala walking into the library. Dean found Cas sitting in the corner with a book in his lap. Dean
Sat next to him. Cas jumped. Looking over at him, Relaxing when he saw Dean. "Hello Dean." Cas said hiding his book. Dean smiled "I was driving by when I saw you come in here. What you reading?" Dean leaned over to try and see the book. "Nothing its just research for a project I have." Cas spat. Dean was surprised at the sudden dominance. "Research for what you aren't in school" Dean smirked. "Its for something that I want to do but don't know how to." Cas looked into Dean's eyes now. "I can help you if you'd like. I have nothing but time on my hands. I have the week off from the garage. My boss said I need time to myself." Cas looked back down at his book trying to ignore the twinge in his chest at the thought of Dean getting hurt by Lisa. "I would like you to help me Dean, but this is something I have to learn on my own." Dean really needed to know what he was doing now. "Cas give me the book." Dean reached for it. Cas pulled it off his lap. Holding his arm out away from Dean. "Dean NO!!" Cas threw the book Causing Dean to fall onto him. They both started giggling. "Ahem." Dean and Cas both heard someone say. They looked up to see an angry librarian with a book in her hands. Dean assumed that it was the one Cas had. Cas hit her with the book on accident. He felt bad. Cas stood up. "I'm so sorry ma'am, Me and my friend" Cas looked down at a smart ass Dean. "Are leaving now." Cas grabbed Dean by the wrist and pulled him out of the library. Dean still laughing. "You assbutt!" Cas said throwing him against the wall on the side of the library, the impala parked behind them a few feet away. "Listen in my defense you wouldn't show me what you were reading." Dean said throwing his hands up in mockery. "You-" Cas started but couldn't find the words. Dean put a foot on the brick wall. Shoving his hands in his coat pockets. "Yes?," Dean asked leaning forward. Cas was thinking to much. He grabbed Dean by the jacket and kissed him hard. Dean made a choking noise. "What do you say we go back to my place yeah?" Cas asked, Dean still shook at the initiation. Just gulped and nodded.

to be continued