06|

Life was peaceful and happier when Jisoo was home. Sometimes Jisoo would pick up Joon from school when Taehyung was busy, or Taehyung would stop by her coffee shop to visit her at work. 

He just felt less lonely knowing that two wonderful people were waiting for him at home. I just hope it stays like this forever. Joon was happier these days, his smile rarely fading.

That kid behaves better in front of Jisoo, I swear. Taehyung thinks. 

Jisoo, Jisoo, Jisoo. That's all he ever thought about. 

When he sat at his desk at work, he thought about her. When he went to bed, he thought about her. 

He'd smile when he left for work and smile even wider when he returned home. The apartment had way more plants from when he first moved in because of Jisoo. 

Jisoo wanted to teach Joon how to take care of the plants so that he had more things to do when they were at home, so Taehyung was perfectly happy with his new green companions. 

Today, Jisoo didn't come home for some reason. 

" Where is she?" He whispered. 

He was holding Joons hand as they walked into the apartment and looked around. 

Jisoo's stuff was gone and her phone cracked on the ground. 

There was blood on the phone case, pillows and glass on the floor. 

What the hell was going on....

Triple update today!!