08

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
33 votes for Choice A
26 votes for Choice B

(p.s. please don't be mad at me for thissss also prepare for a chapter full of dreamscapes and backstory reveals >:))

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Your gaze snaps back to George, biting the inside of your cheek as you make your decision. You ignore George's outstretched hand, pushing yourself to your feet.

George's expression softens slightly; he looks relieved that you're coming willingly.

But then you bolt.

As fast as you could, you sprint towards the dilapidated hot dog van, praying that you would get there in time to meet up with the boys.

Just as you were about to jump down into the hole, someone caught the back of your shirt, yanking you backwards.

Of course they had been anticipating that...these men weren't stupid.

"Let go of me!" You shout, trying to pull away from the man's grip, but he just took your upper arm in his hand, beginning to drag you back towards George. Glancing up, you noticed that it was Sapnap that had a hold on you.

"Nick," You begin, wondering if this would make him hesitate, "Nick, please let go of me. Please let me go back to the others."

You see Nick clench his jaw, and his steps falter slightly, but he ignores your pleas, taking you back over to where you'd left George.

George sighed, and you watched as Dream, Darryl, and Eret approached the three of you.

"This would have been so much easier if you had just agreed to come quietly, (Y/N)."

Eret offers you a glass bottle filled with a dark pink liquid. "Here," He offers you the bottle, and you take it warily, "It will help with the pain from your injury," Eret insists, offering you a smile.

You hesitate, eyeing the bottle in your hands. It didn't look right. Sure, it looked partly like a healing potion, but darker. It just didn't seem right.

But you drink it. Because you had a feeling they wouldn't take no for an answer.

How long would it take for you to learn not to trust Eret?

Almost immediately after you had finished the potion, your eyes began to grow heavy, your knees weakening.

Your knees buckled, and you half-consciously braced yourself for the feeling of hitting the hard ground.

But someone caught you before that could happen. You felt one arm under your knees, the other bracing your upper back.

Slowly, you began to drift into sleep, the group beginning to head back to where they had come from.

You yawned, clutching at the dark green fabric of the person carrying you, before falling into a deep and restful sleep.

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

The sharp sound of rapping on the door woke you from your slumber. You instantly recognized the dreamscape, your body rushing towards the door.

You seemed to be in an enormous, beautifully decorated ballroom. Gold and silver streamers were strung from the chandelier, expanding outwards to the sides of the room. Balloons of the same colors were placed throughout the room as well; you assumed it had been decorated for a birthday party.