SAD

[Jungkook Imagine]

"I'm really sorry, Y/N, but I only see you as a friend. I'm sorry."

You opened your eyes and shook your head furiously. Why does that one moment of Jungkook's rejection of you always come in your mind when you're about to sleep. You've been like this for like three months now, since you confessed to Jungkook that you view him more than just a friend. But sadly, he turned you down.

Somehow though, after a week or so, you two managed to act normally again. And it's all thanks to Jungkook appearing in front of your house one day and asking you to hang out, acting like he still didn't know your feelings for him. You're so grateful for this, because even though his rejection of you is painful, you don't want to lose Jungkook in your life.

While you were contemplating about all these, your phone suddenly buzzed. You were surprised to see Jungkook's name on your screen.

"Hello?" You answered the phone. Why would Jungkook be calling you at the middle of the night?

"Y/N..." Jungkook's voice slurred.

"Jungkook? Are you drunk?" You asked, suddenly worried. You sat up on your bed, waiting for him to answer.

"How did you..." Jungkook began then cut himself off with a bitter laugh.

"What?" you asked. You're really starting to worry now. "Jungkook, where are you?"

"In front of your house," he said silently.

"What? Wait, I'll meet you there."

You jumped out of your bed and almost tripped a few times running towards the door. As soon as you opened the door, the image of Jungkook sitting cross-legged on the ground, his head hanging low, greeted you.

"Oh my God, Jungkook, what happened to you?" You asked, rushing to his side and helping him stand up.

He didn't say a thing. He just let you drag him inside your house. He let himself fall on the sofa as soon as you entered the living room.

"What happened?" You asked him again after bringing a glass of water for him.

You stared at Jungkook while waiting for him to answer, his eyes closed, looking miserable. He laughed bitterly at your question, a tear escaping his closed lids.

"I just got rejected," he finally answered and you swear you felt your world crumble to pieces.

Was he really saying this thing to you?

"What?" you asked.

Kook shook his head.

"Y/N... how did you managed to be my friend after what I did to you? Isn't it hard? Painful?" He asked. You couldn't say anything though. All you can do was gape at him and feel your heart be shredded to pieces.

Jungkook laughed again. "I don't even want to see her agaib because it hurts so much," he muttered before really breaking down into tears.

The sight of him crying like that is difficult to watch but hearing him say those things to you is more painful.

What the hell is wrong with him? He even told you that seeing the girl that rejected him is painful, so why is he doing this to you? Is he a saddist?

But though it pains you, you just couldn't bear seeing him curled into a ball, crying like a child. So, with tears falling from your eyes, breath getting stuck on your throat with every step you took closer to him, you knelt down in front of him and pulled him into a tight hug, giving him the comfort you knew he needed that no one gave you when you were in this situation.

~end