Going after Jasper

After changing back into our clothes from yesterday and hiding the other clothes under the mat, we walk into the dropship. "So what's next?" I ask Clarke.

"Who's she?" She asks me. Pointing at Lola.

Lola replies for me. "Lolita Diamond, but I like Lola better." She says, holding out a hand. Clarke smiles and takes it.

"Clarke Griffin."

Lola already knew though. "Plan?" I remind Clarke.

"We're going after him." She replies.

"Wow, what a startegic mastermind you are." I say with a lot of sarcasm. Lola chuckles a bit while Clarke rolls her eyes.

"So are you coming or not?" She asks me. I'm kind of suprised by the question. She's always the first person to get me out of the danger and now she's asking me to come along?

She sees my confusion, so she explains herself. "I told mom I'd keep an eye on you."

Now, that makes more sense. "I'm definetly coming." I reply.

"Me too!" Lola says excitedly.

"No." I immedietly reply. She pouts. "Too dangerous."

"I'll watch her." Wells and Monty offer at the same time.

"Thanks, Monty." I say, ignoring Wells who's looking at me like he didn't see this coming.

"I don't need a babysit." Lola mocks, crossing her arms.

"Yes you do." I reply, giving her a quick kiss on her head and walking out. Not leaving room for arguing.

I go to the cave to get the backpack. I fill one of the waterbottles in the buckets that are filled with rainwater and I leave the other one here. I also take the knife and one of the flashlights. Then I see Clarke and Wells walk out, so I follow them.

I notice that Bellamy and Murphy are coming along too. "Why did you bring them?" I ask Clarke.

"Bellamy has a gun." She replies.

Of course he does. I realise I should arm myself too. My favourite weapon is a bow and I know how to make arrows, but I have no idea how to get a bow.

Wells still doesn't like it that Bellamy is coming along. "Those guys aren't just bullies, Clarke. They're dangerous criminals."

"I'm counting on it." She replies.

We walk in silence for a while. I'm still amazed by everything. I don't think I'll ever get used to all of this.

"Hey, hold up." Bellamy says behind us. He and Murphy come over to us.

"What's the rush?" Bellamy asks. "You don't survive a spear through the heart."

"Put the gun away." Wells commands him.

Murphy steps in between the two of them. "Why don't you do something about it?"

Clarke reasons with them. "Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he would've died instantly. Doesn't mean we have time to waste."

He grabs mine and Clarke's hand. "As soon as you take these wristbands off, we can go."

I grab my knife and hold it against his throat. Clarke answers for the both of us. "The only way the Ark is gonna think we're dead is if we're dead. Got it?"

"Brave princesses." He laughs. I hold the knife closer.

But then Finn walks in. "Hey, why don't you find your own nicknames? You call this a rescue party? Gotta split up, cover more ground."