Nightmare

Y/n POV

After we put our stuff away in the rooms we decided to just watch a few movies with the boys. We all went to the theater room that they have and found our places in the room. For some reason they had 9 chairs even though they are a group of 7. But hey it works out kinda. I sat with Jackson while Jisoo and Jennie sat together and Lisa and Rosé did to.

During the first movie Jackson had fallen asleep cuddling into my side.

"You know this is the first time he's slept since the day we found out." Commented Jinyoung who was sitting next to me.

"Really?" I asked and looked at Jackson who was holding onto me. "Yeah"

"You know this hopefully will be the first night we feel safe at night." I whispered to Jinyoung who looked sad. He reached over and patted my head.

"Don't worry you guys are safe now." Jaebum said as he had heard what I said.

"I know" I replied and then we all went back to the movie.

When the movie ended we decided it was time for bed and so everyone went to their rooms. Except for me I couldn't sleep.

"Y/n why aren't you in bed?" I looked up from the couch and saw Yugyeom who just came into the room.

"Can't sleep why are you up?" I asked and he sat down picking up my legs that were on the couch and moved them to rest on his lap.

"I had to pee and then I saw the light on and well here I am" Yugyeom said and laughed a little before he started to rub his thumb on my knee.

"Now can you actually not sleep or is there something else?" Yugyeom asked me and I looked at him before looking away. "Y/n?" Yugyeom said and I sat up straight.

"Okay so maybe I'm actually really tired but I'm scared to go to sleep." I spoke honestly and Yugyeom grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong?" Yugyeom said and rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. "I don't know really im just scared that if I sleep something bad is going to happen." I spoke and looked down before anyone could say anything there were screams heard.

"AHHHHHH! STOP PLEASE!"

"Jennie" I said and quickly ran to where she was. When I got there I saw all the girls trying to wake Jennie up who was screaming and shaking. "Jennie" I whispered softly while shaking her lightly.

"What happening?" Jinyoung yelled and I turned and saw all of GOT7 had woken up. "Bad dream I'm guessing" Youngjae said and leaned against Jaebum who wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Jennie please wake up its just a dream we are safe now." Lisa said and just then I realized that she was crying alone with Chaeyoung. "Jennie" i said and this time she woke up.

"Guys let's give them some space" Jaebum said and picked up youngjae who had fallen asleep standing up. Soon the room was filled with just us.

"Jennie are you okay?" Jisoo asked Jennie who shook her head. "No but I am now"

No one decided to speak instead we all just laid down on the bed and cuddled with each other. No words needed to be said. No voices being spoken. We all knew already what each other felt. We felt sad, scared, but most importantly we felt safe and happy that we are finally away from there and are with people who we know will keep us safe.

An
Hello blinks
Sorry I've been gone
But like school and
Thai BL series distracted me

I mean like I finished 5 BL series within a week
TharnType, Until we meet again, Love by chance, 2gether and Still 2gether.

Anyways I think I'm gonna make one more chapter before I Mark this book as completed and start a new one.

Hope you all are being safe and healthy. Until next time

  Until next time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.