part 7: oh well

After you all ate breakfast together and josh's abs bryce's mom couldn't stop trying to make you marry one of his sons, quinton had his hand on your thigh under the table. You went upstairs and changed, since you where all going to take a little trip to show the moms around.

today's fit ✨✌🏻😫

i'm sorry for dripping‼️😈🖐🏽

      After you where ready you bump into someone on the hallway.

quinton: damn, you look beautiful.

you: mhmm?

quinton: you know you do, may i? - he said putting his hands on your cheeks-

you: mhm

      he gave you a forehead kiss

you: oh fuck it

       you kissed quinton, it was soft but ruff at the same time. You put your hands around his neck and he scrolled his hands from your hair to your ass.

blake: cough cough

noah: get a room

you: uh

quinton: it was an impulse

bryce: please take the virginity out of this boy, the way he gets hard just for looking at you it's driving me crazy.

quinton: it's not my fault, can't you see how perfect she is? also dr.balls i couldn't care less about her body stfu

you: might have to if you keep talking to me like these oml

quinton: huh

you: shut up, let's go we are gonna be late.

         You walked downstairs and the door bell rang, bryce went and opened it.

bryce: yes?

??: i came from the cense, my name is Robert...

bryce: oh yes come in.

robert: okay this is just gonna take a couple minutes, bryce hall right?

bryce: that's correct

robert:okay, so you are single? no married, living together,sexual or no sexual partner?

bryce: no but thank you for reminding me all the ways i'm single.

blake: he's very happy you can mark that off

robert: uh there's no a box for that

bryce: anyway I'm Bryce Hall, social media star,and i'm 20 yo.

robert: okay and you are the head of the house?

bryce's mom: no, i am

bryce: uh no, i am, this my mother Lisa and she is staying her for a couple days.