Nightdreamberry 🍋

Imma just get right into it. Nightberry was requested by BelleBelleLeFnafGal  DrVonandWiskers and Happyblueberry00 if I remember correctly. I hope your okay with me adding Dream in this.

No Ones POV:
So after so many years. Blue trying to tell Ink and Dream about the balance finally clicked to them and they made a truce with the bad guys.

They are allowed to destroy/create aus ONLY if it's needed. Everyone has to live together to make sure that this stays in place.

So far everyone is getting along well. They stay in both Nightmares Manson and Dreams Castle. Dream tried to stay with either Blue or Nightmare when he is in Nightmares Manson. Blue is the only one who has actual true positive feelings and him and Nightmare pass each other feeling. You know that positive-negative effect. Vise-versa when they are at Dream Castle.

Dream has found it easy for when he needs to find Blue or Nightmare. They are together. Talking. He doesn't mind it. He's happy for his brother.

One time he found them watching a movie together. It was so cute to see that.

(that night)

Nightmare was working on some paperwork. He hears a knock on his door. Its almost 11. Confused, but let them in anyway. Blue slowly creeped in and waved.

Night: What are you doing up this late?

Blue: Well I was walking around cause I was bored and I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie with me?

Nightmare thought for a moment.

Night: Why not. I need a break anyway. Lets go.

Blue: I Hope you're okay with a scary movie.

Night: *laughs* I'm sure I'll be alright.

Blue: Alrighty then.

Blue put on a movie and got blankets while Nightmare made snacks. They watched Jeepers Kreepers 3.

*Halfway into the movie*

Blue had gotten a little cold and cuddled close to Nightmare. Nightmare was shocked at first, but pulled him closer and wrapped a tentacle around him. Blue purred a bit and snuggled closer, curling up slightly into a little ball.

(This is where ya gurl got drunk and went with whatever was on her mind)

They continued the movie that's when Dream came in and saw them. He smiled, took a quick picture, and left them alone.

Blue looked up at Nightmare smiling a bit. Nightmare looked down at him with a questioning look then went wide eyed as Blue hugged him. He was shocked, but hugged back. Blue let go and smiled.

B: Sorry. It's just........i can't explain it.

Nightmare chuckled. Blue looked back up at him. Then Nightmare kissed him. Blue kissed back as Nightmare pulled him closer by the waist.

*Smut*

Nightmare retracted his tenticles and laid blue down on the couch as they made out. Blue moaned out a bit as Nightmare started to caress his ribs.

"Can you be a bit rougher please." Blue mumbled, silently hoping that he didn't hear him. He did though and smerked while he bit Blue's neck and roughly gripped his spine. Blue moaned in ectasy and subconsciously summoned his female ecto-body.

Nightmare stripped Blue and himself of their clothing and started to aggressively grope Blue's breast. He moaned out a little louder, but not to loud to where the whole house heard him. 

"Nightmare mmh~ I love the aah~ rough treatment, but hmmm~ i don't want to wake the house." Blue said. "Fuck them~ I wanna fuck you long and hard and I wanna hear you scream my name from the fourth floor. You hear me~" Nightmare purred as he got down to eat Blue out. "OkAAAAY haaaah~" He threw his head back.

"Oh STARS~~" Blue was to far in lust to even care if anyone heard. "Nightm-mare! I'm c-close~!" Nightmare tore into Blue's flesh making deep bleeding scars, Blue just moaned louder in pleasure and came on Nightmare's face.

"Hmmmmm~ Our innocent little Blue is a masochist. Who would have guessed." He smiled at Blue as he thrusted into him fast and hard. Choking, biting, making Blue bleed. Blue enjoyed it. All of it.

As they kept going, Blue looked over towards the hallway he can clearly see out of. He saw Dream standing there, shocked, looking like he was about to say somethig. Blue smiled, put a finger to his mouth shushing him, then gripped the couch and moaned out as he came again.

Dream blushed madly. Blue turned back to Nightmare and pulled him down whispering something in his ear. Nightmare got up and nodded. Blue looked back over to Dream and called him over.

(Yo gurl sober now and looking at it. WTF WAS GOING ON WITH ME?! Anyway I'm going with it)

Dream came over while Blue got up and turned around to face him. Dream sat in front of Blue. Blue pulled him into a kiss as Nightmare started thrusting into Blue again. Blue pulled back and whispered into Dream's ear for him to take off his clothes in-between moans.

Dream did as instructed and removed his clothes and summoned a male ecto-body. Blue got off Nightmare and sexually crawled over to Dream and sat on his *cough*dick*cough* lap. They both moaned slightly and Nightmare came over and inserted into Blue's ass. Blue arched his back and moaned louder.

Dream held onto Blue's hips while Nightmare held onto Blue's breasts and they thrusted hard and fast in sync with each other. Blue moaning even louder than before and came quicker.

*Smut over*

After about an hour Blue had came about 16 times, Dream 5 times and Nightmare 4 times. When they finally stopped. They looked at Blue, he was all bloodied, bitten and hickied up.

They felt bad for doing this to him until they saw his face. He looked happy and soooooo lost in lust that he didn't care. They pulled out. Dream kissed Blue. Then hesitantly kissed Nightmare to which he kissed back. Then Nightmare kissed Blue.

They got up from the couch, which was covered in blood, and cleaned up. That's when everyone else came downstairs and saw the couch. They were really confused. Nightmare and Dream told them what happen while Blue slept and they were very shocked.

"He liked it. What can we say."