𝟖𝟎. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

Elle elbowed them both in the ribs and shook her head at Hermione,
"Don't eat anything they give you" she scowled at the twins who rolled their eyes at her,
"You're ruining our business Elle" Fred sighed rubbing his ribs where she'd elbowed him.
"Come on Hermione I'll show you our room" Elle smiled sarcastically at the twins before looking arms with the girl and walking away from them.

"I don't know how you put up with those two, it would drive me mental" Hermione giggled as they crossed the dust covered carpets,
"They're alright really, apart from when they're trying to slip you a puking pastille"
Ginny had kindly given up her bed for Hermione saying she wasn't opposed to sleeping on the mattress on the floor. Elle had considered telling Ginny that she could have her bed considering she wasn't sleeping in it much anyway, however for that she would have to admit where she was sleeping.

Hermione placed her large case in the floor and sat precariously on the bed. It made a loud groan from the pressure but Hermione didn't seem to mind.
"So what have you found out about the order" Hermione beamed excitedly, it wasn't often that Hermione would be the one with less information however to Elle's misfortune she found herself knowing barely anything about the organisation.

"Haven't learnt anything yet, they seem to be evident to keep us away from the meetings" Elle sighed,
"All I know is that it was founded back in the eighties last time Voldemort was around" Hermione talked intelligently "which means this time they must be preparing for his return again, though I guess he already has returned based on what Harry saw"
The girl talked so fast that Elle could barely keep up with her, a moment later she was saved as the door open and the youngest Weasley brother (Ron) stepped in grinning sheepishly.

"Ron!" Hermione beamed as she jumped up from the bed (which creaked loudly) and she threw her arms around the boys neck,
"I'll leave you two to it" Elle winked, Hermione blushed scarlet as the brunette left the room deciding to go find the twins again (as long as they weren't looking for a test subject).

✰✰✰

As she approached the lower corridor she heard yelling coming from the kitchen. Her curiosity got the better of her. She was about to walk down the stairs when she heard whispering voices.
Elle turned to see Fred, George and Ginny huddled round some sort of device. She looked down into the corridor below to see what looked like an ear hanging off a long piece of string.

"Extendable ears" George explained as she squeezed into the group,
"Finally you've invented something useful" Elle beamed causing the twins to frown at her, before they could argue a large shout sounded through the ear causing them to all to turn their attention back to it.

"UNDERAGE MAGIC" Molly was crying out "THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS, HARRY WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING WITHOUT REASON"
Although the ear amplified the loud noises coming from the kitchen, they weren't exactly vital. Mollys voice could be heard from the top of the house which was evident when Ron and Hermione came running down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Ron muttered as the other four beckoned them over,
"Harry's done magic outside of school" Ginny answered causing Ron and Hermione to gasp in shock,
"Why the bloody hell would he do that?"
"Well I'm sure he had a good reason" Hermione replied.

"EXPELLED" Molly screamed so loudly that Fred almost dropped the ear.
"No way" Ron shook his head "they can't expel him,
"Dumbledore had called for a hearing at the ministry" Elle heard Arthur call out, "apparently there were dementors in little wingeing,
"Why on earth would there be dementors there?" Molly gasped exasperatedly,
"That's a lot happening at the moment Molly that even Dumbledore wouldn't be able to explain" Remus sighed.

"Harry shouldn't even have to go through a hearing" Sirius snapped "he was defending himself"
"Yes Sirius we know but the ministry are looking at any opportunity to kick the poor boy out of school" Arthur muttered,
"Well the ministry are in control of the dementors aren't they, who's to say they didn't cause this?" Sirius continued,
"I don't think" Arthur began but was interrupted by the voice of mad eye Moody,
"I think rather than looking to the ministry for blame we should be thinking of the worst" Moody grunted gruffly.

"What, you mean to say you think that ... you know who is behind this" Athena Sinistra gasped,
"All I know is that last time he made a great effort to recruit the dementors, who's to say he wouldn't try that again" Moody replied,
"While that may be true, none of this helps out situation with Harry" Remus interjected "what's going to happen with him, I doubt the Dursley's will be pleased with him it sounds like his cousin was there when he performed the spell"

"Yes Dudley was there" Arthur replied,
"Well we have to go get him, what else can we do" Molly muttered "they'll be starving the poor boy"
"We can't apperate him without the ministry knowing, he's still underage after all" Remus continued,
"Floo powders being monitored" Aurora Sinistra added,
"We'll use brooms, Harry's a great flier" Moody states as though this had been the obvious decision all along.

"You'll be seen!" Molly argued,
"Not if were careful we won't be" Moody retorted,
"Who's going to go?" Tonks spoke up eagerly,
"We'll need a few of us just in case, and we'll need a diversion to get his aunt and uncle out of the house"

"Leave that to me" Tonks replied quickly,
"Don't do anything stupid Nymphadora"
"Don't call me Nymphadora" Tonks practically growled.
"We'll have to get him soon, before the hearing"

The group were all listening eagerly into the ear, they were silent now as they lapped in the information about Harry and the underage magic situation.
"These ears are class" Ron smirked,
"Why thank you Ronald" Fred nodded happily. Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Fred pulled up the ear hurriedly as Molly stepped out into the corridor below.

She obviously hadn't noticed that they were all up there eavesdropping. She had her head in her hands and was muttering under her breath. Elle caught a few words including 'ministry' 'Harry' and 'ridiculous'.
George grabbed her arm and pulled her back as Molly looked up.
"Come on, she'll be mad if she knew we were listening"

The group all hurried up into the twins bedroom and looked at each other with expressions of shock,
"They're trying to expel Harry"
"A hearing at the ministry"
"Dementors in little wingeing"
"You know who's trying to recruit the dementors"

No one could wrap their heads around it. Everything around them seemed to be getting more and more chaotic and more dark. Elle had known of course that Voldemort was back however it hadn't all seemed real up to now. For some reason she'd believed it might not effect her. How wrong had she been.

✰✰✰