Confused...

The tension is so thick you can cut it with your own finger nail. (A/N: I- I tried)

I looked around, skeptical of everyone and everything. Is this going to be the end of me?
No. It can't be. I can't die! Not like this!

I want to say that this is all just a "stupid dream" to calm myself down... But... This is far to real...

A back up and bit and unknowingly run into a Gundham which caused him and me to jump a bit, "..." "..." We didn't say anything.

He kept his arms crossed staring at me with his red and gray eyes, as I stare back with my pink ones, My body is ready to fight. But, my brain isn't.

I feel so weak.

"But... I doubt someone would actually kill someone, right?" I said, trying to break the nerve-racking silence. Hajime agreed, "Y-Yeah... Yeah! Like we would play this stupid game!" He said, trying to discard the fact that someone can and will kill someone just to leave the island. Gundham sighed doubtful but nodded. Other people still was on the edge but still nodded, "Maybe we can figure out a way to escape? And, I'm not too sure on what these punishments thingys are." I said, soon Monokuma showed up, "I don't think that's a good idea." His red eye glowed in annoyance.

Monomi decided to stand up for us but only gotten a kick to the face, "Monomi is such a dumb child." Monokuma said as Monomi sobbed.

Peko got angry, "I can not stand by with us killing each other and the thought of my young master getting hurt or possibly killed disturbs me and thus... I will have to end it. I can and will use force if necessary." She said, having her hand on her sword. Ibuki backed her up, "Yeah! If you keep saying stupid stuff! Our Athletes are going to get impatient!" She pointed her finger at Monokuma and making an angry face. Monokuma just sighed, "Is that so? Fine fine... Well, I guess I expected this type of reaction..." He pulled out his claws as his eye glowed another angry red, "If you guys wanna do things by force, then I'll have to fight back with a little force of my own...!" He said as Monomi shivered and started to sweat, a lot, "F-Force? What are you gonna do...?!" She asked.

He began some type of chant.

"Surge... O gods who dwell between light and darkness...,"

"G-Gundham, Sonia? W-What is he doing?" I asked them, still shivering as bad thoughts started to cloud my mind, "I have no clue." Sonia answered, feeling a bit in danger, "He is chanting some type of ritual, I think, but what he is summoning is a mystery..."

"In accordance to our contract,"

Contract?! What is this some type of Black Butler shit!?

"I summon thee now."

Wh-

"Come forth, Monobeast!" He yelled as a park started to rumble. The statue began to fall apart, showing these, robots. Huge robots with glowing red eyes.

"Huh...Huh!?" Sonia was out of words as we started asking questions, "Why did the statues started moving?!" One said, frozen in fear.

"These are my Monobeast, they appear when I call them! I suggest not to mess with them, because they might... blast you to bits and pieces?" Monokuma laughed like a manic as we stared at these creatures, "This is a big No-No!" Monomi yelled making and X symbol with her arms. Monokuma was getting annoyed, "Here, let me show you what these babies can do. I will us, Monobeast 1!" He yelled, hopping onto this huge bird looking robot, "We will be testing this one on... Monomi!" He pointed at the shivering rabbit, "W-Why me?!" She yelped in fear, "For reasons that I'll not explain."