"Ugh, not math"

"Jesus Christ..."

"What."

"What do you mean 'what', girl I look awful!"

"No you don't you look cute,"

"I don't do cute and this shorts are going way too deep into my ass,"

"I-,"

You were staring into the mirror while on FaceTime with your friend, F/N, who is trying to get you to leave the house already.

"Come on your going to be late. You still have to eat your breakfast,"

"Nah, I'll skip,"

"Girl, that's what you always say but on the way to school you will  stop at the shop and eat sweets,"

"Yeah but,"

"I'm not finished, then you feel sick later on and won't say a word until you are talking to someone and throw up all over them,"

"..."

"Hello?"

"THAT WAS ONE TIME,"

"Yeah sure, anyway I got to go do my homework,"

"Oh yeah I forgot you were 13 hours behind us,"

"Yeah, anyways cya,"

"Bye!"

You take one more look at yourself, kiss your teeth and started to make some breakfast.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N!"

You look up from your phone to Sakura running up to you at sonic speed, you put your phone in your bag not risking your phone having it's funeral, again.

"Oh my gosh, your really here!"

She squeezed you so much you had to push her off, not fully though, you held her my her arms and smiled.

"Hey, yeah I actually can't believe I'm finally here, it took forever!"

"Oh my gosh,oh my gosh,I need to tell you about this guy I met..."

"Oh here we go..."

"No seriously- oh there he is, come on!"

"Hey, Nozaki! This is my friend, Y/N!"

You look up at the boring looking man.

"You have relationship with your teacher?"

Sakura turned red.

"WHAT-NO,"

"I mean if you are into older men I don't mind," you said as you shrug your shoulders.

"NO-I!"

"Sorry ma'am but I am not a teacher but a student and writer. I am a hard worker and.."

It is a real scene. Nozaki is going on about his life, Sakura is blushing and stuttering.

What a pair, you thought.

"So you guys are a couple?"

"Sorry but Sakura and I are great of friends and do not share romantic feeling for one an other,"

"Mhm sure,"

You looked around and noticed a lot of people were looking at you, mostly boys...

"What are you looking at, dipsticks?!"

You scowled. A certain girl stood out, she was smiling. She had green hair and brown eyes. She started to walk towards you.

"Hey, you got some spunk,"

"Oh,hey Seo," Sakura smiled.

"Wow you know everyone,huh?"

"We should head to class,"

"What do you have first?"

You pulled out the schedule the school sent you,"

                                                                                     "Ugh, not math,"