Chapter 4:Getting ready

~(Y/N)'s POV~

'I have to get ready.' 4:00 P.M.

'I totally have to get ready.' 4:30 P.M.

'But I don't know what to wear.' 5:10 P.M.

'Shit.' 5:30 P.M.

'Ok maybe I'm in some deep shit, but I'll find something to wear...' 5:55 P.M.

'I GOT IT.' 6:00 P.M.

I got up from the bed and grabbed a white bottom down shirt, a (F/C) and (S/F/C) jacket and some black pants with black combat boots. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I got in the shower at 6:05 P.M. and got out at 6:15 P.M.

'The walk from here to the park is 30 minutes. I have time, good.'

I walk out of my house making my way to the park.

~Stanley's POV~

I called Charlie at 6:00 to get most of my nervousness off my shoulders.

"Hey Stanley, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you, you know, to get some nervousness off my shoulders"

"So I'm your therapist now?"

"Cmon dude, just help me"

"Ok ok. Have you prepared yourself?"

"Of course, I've got her favorite flowers, I have an umbrella if it rains, I over-studied what conversation she would like and what to say to her, I have lots of jokes, hell, I have tons of memes saved on my phone for her to see"

"Do you know what to wear?"

"Yes, I have anything prepared"

"Ok. Then you're alright. Have fun, but not too much fun-"

"Charlie!"

"*chuckles* alright, alright. Now go and chase your dreams"

"Ok dad. Bye"

"Bye, son"

I hang up and decided to go out to the park for our date. Wish me luck!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Ma buongiorno brava gente! Sorry for not posting anything, I didn't knew you liked it that much TwT
Anyways, I wanted to do this chapter because: first, I don't have any idea to how to do the date. And second, I wanted to add something funny, because (write that down, children) laughter, or simple smiles, always brighten the day (Oh my gods, I'm starting to sound like my P.E. teacher, help me-)

Bye for now brava gente, and arrivederci!