Chapter 2: Meeting the mask

~(Y/N)'s POV~
It was almost night and I was thinking to this Stanley guy. 'Ugh, stop it (Y/N), that man was probably just joking' I got up from my bed and started dressing, of course, in man's clothes. Tonight I wanted to go to the park and watch of sunset.

/Time skip\
I was sitting on a bench watching the sunset. When I heard a voice. " Ya shouldn't be here alone, ya now?~" I turned to the voice only to see a man with 'Wait! Why this man have a green face?!' I stared at him and he started walking to the bench only to sit on it. "Why so quiet, babygirl?~" He said still staring at me. "What are you? Like, you have a green face" I said with confusion. "Hey! Can't I have a green face? Since ya wear man's clothes?" He said. "You have a point" .

~The mask POV~
"Wanna have some fun? Like, watch a movie, go to the stadium..." 'Rob a bank' I think to myself the last part because I know she won't like robbing a bank. "Ugh! You're boring!" She said. "Then what's that you wanna do, princess?" . "Let's rob a bank" I was speechless "wait what?!" I asked clearly confused "do you have hearing problems? I said I want to rob a bank!" (Y/N) said "well, you are just as crazy as they tell, don't you?" I said/asked with a smirk "It's your decision" she said "well, let's go, we have a bank to rob" I said as we stood up and walked to a 'casual' bank.

/Time skip\
~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and Masky(that it's his new nickname)finished robbing the bank "so, Masky, how much is it?" I asked him "It's a good 1000,000$" He said "good job, pal!" I said "Ya are pretty good too, (Y/N)" he said. I watched at my clock "Fuck! I need to go home! Bye Masky!" I said running and waving a him. He waves back " Bye (Y/N)! See ya!" He said and I runned faster to my home.