Chapter 3: a date?!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was walking around the city when I saw the bank me and Masky ne  yesterday with a lot of cops around it. 'I don't know why all of these cops are here, like, we didn't murder anyone, did we?' I think to myself. "Excuse me sir!" Said someone from behind me. 'Sir? Oh this is gonna be good!' I think to myself before doing my most masculine voice. "Yeah?" I said not looking behind me. "Do you know the girl who wears man's clothes?" Said the man. 'Wait what?! Who would anyone talk about me?!' I screamed to myself. "Do you mean (Y/N)?" I said in my masculine voice. "Yes sir, we are looking for her" . "May I know why?" I said confused. 'Why would someone look for me? Everyone avoid me because they think I'm crazy!' I think to myself. "Because we know that her and some other guy robbed that bank at 1:00 am" said the man. 'FUCK!' I screamed to myself before answering. "No, I haven't seen her" . "Oh, well, have a good day sir" The man said before walking past me. 'Fuck! The man was a policeman! Better go home before someone see I'm here' I said to myself before turn around and walking very fast.

~Stanley's POV~

I was walking around my room thinking of what I did yesterday. 'I robbed a bank again. But this time with (Y/N)' Yeah, maybe I have a little crush on her, but I don't love her, do I? "Ugh, of every girl in this city, I have a crush on her" I said whispering. "I have to talk to Charlie about this, but I won't tell him it's (Y/N)" I said making my way to Charlie.

/Time skip brought by Loki being in the mask\

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Charlie skied me. "Well.....I...l like someone" I said to him. "Really?! And who is she?" Charlie asked me. "I can't tell you yet, but I need your advice for asking her on a date" I said. "Well, it's simple, you go to her with her favorite flower and ask her if you want to go on a date with her" Charlie said to me. "But I don't know what's her favorite flower" I said. "You have to find out! Bring it up in a normal conversation!" Charlie asked me. "Thank you Charlie! Bye!" I said walking away. "Bye Stanley! And don't forget what I said to you!" He said. "I won't" I said.

/Another Time skip to night\

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was sitting on the same bench of yesterday. 'Maybe I can meet Masky again' I said to myself. It was quiet. The moon was shining. The stars where glowing like they do every night. Every thing was peace-"Hey (Y/N)!" Masky said from behind me making me jump. I turned to him. "Holy shit Masky! You scared me!" I said punching Masky lightly on the shoulder. "Eheh, it was worth it" He said sitting down on the bench with me. "So, how's life?" Masky asked looking at me. I turned my head to him. "The cops know that we robbed the bank yesterday, they identified me but they didn't identified you" I said to him. "So, what are ya gonna do, everyone know that was ya who robbed the bank, they will be searching for ya" Masky said to me. I put my head on his shoulder. "I don't know, maybe I'll be looked in my apartment for the rest of my life" I said chuckling. He laughed. "Yeah, that's an option" he said jokingly. I yawned. "Hey, love?" Masky asked me. "Yeah?" . "What's your favorite flower?" He asked. I chuckled. "It's (F/F)(favorite flower)" I said. "Ok then, you can rest, love" Masky said. "I was trying to do that" I respond. He chuckled. "Goodnight, Masky" . "Goodnight, love" and with that, I drifted to sleep.

/ another time skip\

~Still (Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up laying on the bench with Masky's jacket on. 'Ugh, I need to give this jacket back to Masky when I will met him again' I think to myself getting up and making my way to my apartment. I opened the door and decided what clothes should I wear. 'Maybe, if the jacket is yellow, I can put yellow pants on and the rest will be black. How tell the word that you're a Hufflepuff part one' I said the last part laughing while I put my clothes on. After I finished making my morning routine I walked to the park and sit on the same bench. I really have an obsession with this bench.

~Stanley's POV~

There she is, sitting on a bench, but I'm panicking. 'What if she will say no?! And if she will laugh at me?! Oh god' I literally screamed myself while I made my way to (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N)!" I said to her. She turned to me with a smile. God I love that smile. Wait what?! "Hey Stanley, how are you?" She asked. "I-I'm f-fine" I said sitting on the bench. And I noticed that she was wearing my yellow jacket. "Cool jacket" I said trying to make a conversation. "Thanks. But this ain't mine, my friend give it to me yesterday" she said. "Well, uhm....can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Sure" I pulled a (F/F) and extended it to her. "W-Will you g-go on a d-d-date with me?" I asked her. She was looking at me with wide eyes. "Stanley, n-nobody ever asked me on a date before..." she started. 'Here's the rejection' I thing to myself. "...yes, yes, I'll go on a date with you" She finished the phrase. "Really?! I said exited. "Yes, Stanley" She said chuckling at my expression. "So, tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. We will met here, ok?" I asked her. "Of course, Stan" She said. I gave the flower to her. "I expect you to be wearing this" I said half jokingly. "Ok, dad" she said jokingly. Both of us laugh. She looked at her phone. "Oh. I need to go, bye Stan" she said kissing my cheek. "B-B-Bye" I said watching while she walked away. I touched the spot where she kissed me. "Wow, I'm totally in love with her".

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Hey guys! Sorry I that I didn't make any chapters before, you know...school
I hope you liked this chapter and please tell me if you want to add some other things in this book(like:(Y/N)'s past, some new character ecc...)
At the next chapter, byeeeeeee❤️👋🏻