200 Reads Special

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?"Shoto-Kun asked.

"Well sh*t that's bad for you..You should get home i'm taking you there.."He said.

"I'll go to!"Izuku-Kun said.

"NO YOU STAY HERE DEKU!"Katsuki shouted.

"I think I would go to.."Shoto-Kun said.

"(Y/n)!!"

"Mina!! Girls!!"I exclaimed.

"Kiri told us what happen.."Mina said.

"Sorry guys I guess I ruined the weekends for us.."I said and scratch the back of my head.

"It's not your faul girl..It was all happened because of that situation we encounter earlier."Uraraka said.

"I guess..It is..I think i'm being..H-H..H-Horny.."I said not looking at them.

"You've being a what?!"Jiro said.

"I don't why i'm being like this..I can't stop my mind thinking dirty thoughts.."I said.

"Midoriya can you take her home?"Yaomomo asked.

"Sure"

"I'll take care."

"I can take her."

"Uh..Yaomomo asked Midoriya..Ribbit.."Tsu said.

"Well if this guys are not going something inappropriate to her then we can trust them."Hagakure said.

"But she literary said she's being horny..Don't you think she'll not talk or do anything wrong to the them?"Jiro asked.

"Oh yeah..I forgot..So who do you want to take you home (Y/n)?"Hagakure asked.

"Anyone someone who's gonna take care of me along the way except for Mineta.."I said.

"How abot just the three of them?..I think they won't leave and do something inappropriate to you.."Yaomomo said.

"I think it's okay..Since Izuku-Kun is a good friend of mine since we were kids and Katsuki too and I can trust Shoto-Kun tho..So it's fine if they take me home,but is it really okay with you guys?"I asked the three of them.

"Yeah.."

"Of course (Y/n)-chan!"

"Tsk..Whatever.."

"All right take care of her you three..Were counting on you take care of her you have the day!"Mina said and we walked off.

AT THE HOUSE

"Sit down.."Shoto-Kun said and I followed.

"Where's your parents?"Katsuki asked.

"Hero job.."I said.

"I think we shouldn't leave her 'till her parents arrived because some might happen to her if a man visits her or come here while she's thinking and maybe acting horny.."Shoto-Kun said.

"I told you guys earlier i'm fine..Shotobabe.."I said.

"WHAT?!"

Oh God..

"I'm so sorry for calling you that!!"I apologise.

"I-It's all right.."Shoto-Kun said.

"Todoroki is right we shouldn't leave her.."Izuku-Kun said.

"But guy—"

"No buts for you now."Katsuki said.

"Fine i'll let you guys take care of me."I said.