splits

Not many people realized how flexible Aizawa really was. He seemed unenergetic on the outside. Not at all someone who could do all that he could. 

Hitoshi Shinsou knew though. He learned while he was training under Aizawa, when he practically got adopted by the tired old man. 

It started out as a joke between them, but once Shinsou said "I dare you..." Aizawa knew this wouldn't be good. 

"No, I'm not doing that!" Aizawa refused, scoffing at the boy. 

"Fine, no coffee or cats for you then," Hitoshi backfired, crossing his arms. 

"You're really going to hold my damn cat's hostage?" Aizawa asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy. 

"If it means you'll do it!" Hitoshi smirked. Aizawa stopped and thought. His pride, or his only source of happiness. 

Days passed, and he was pretty much fully committed to not fulfilling the dare, even if his coffee and cats would be taken away. He came to peace with it, accepting that he would never feel joy again, or at least until Hitoshi got tired of taking care of the cats and gave them back. 

But when the students stopped listening to him, talking and yelling amongst themselves, Aizawa had an idea. He was originally going to threaten suspension like he always does, but this would be an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. He could get the student's attention, and complete the dare. 

He slowly dropped down into the splits, crossing his arms as he waited for his students to notice him. Within 5 minutes Hitoshi was on the floor rolling in laughter while his students stared wide-eyed at him. 

"Are you all paying attention now? Can I continue the lesson without Bakugou yelling, Kaminari joking around, and Midoriya mumbling about something?" he growled out to the heroes in training. 

"By the way, little brat, you better hand over the shit you stole from my house!" Aizawa yelled, glaring Hitoshi down who just started laughing again. 

"Yeah yeah, you can have your damn cats, crazy old man," Hitoshi said, wiping the tears from his eyes. 

"The coffee too, fucker," Aizawa added on. 

"Wait, what's happening?" Mina spoke up, looking between them. 

"I dared Aizawa to do the spits in front of the class or else he didn't get his 2 cats and buckets full of coffee back," Hitoshi said proudly. "By the way, you really should cool it down on the coffee," He added, giving a cautious look to his mentor. 

"How the fuck did you get in anyways?" Aizawa snapped, getting up from his position on the floor. 

"I told Yamada about the dare and he thought it was funny so he let me in," Shinsou laughed. Shouta suddenly didn't feel like having friends anymore, wanting to change the locks on his door so Zashi's key couldn't get in. 

"You're first on my shit list, he's second. Make sure to tell him that next time you see him," Aizawa pointed a finger at Shinsou. He noticed Todoroki leaning over to whisper something to Midoriya who started to shake his head before he stopped, his eyes wide. He figured that was a good place to stop, turning back to teaching so he didn't get in trouble with Nezu for refusing to do his job again. 

Got this from that trend on tiktok, with the song Attention by Todrick Hall, and decided to roll with it. This chapter's pretty short, but I hope you like it.