44: itll all work out

"Ok so. The team has decided that you were just going to say you too were just going back to the hotel early and leave it at that. There shouldn't be a need to discuss or explain it further. That's all you'll say at the interview tonight." Simon said looking between me and Harry as he sat across the table from us.

We both nodded and after going through what we'd say with his assistant, we left.

"See everything's fine." I said cheerfully as I pecked Harry's lips.

He nodded and smiled, making his dimples show. I poked one and it made him giggle like a five year old.

The car took us back to my place, but I noticed Eleanors car was parked out the front. Great. This is the last thing Harry needs. He hates her. Was always jealous she got to be in public with me and not him, even though I've never liked Eleanor at all. She's just a good friend. She was actually a great support system considering she was around a lot, not so much anymore though.

"Who's car is that?" Harry asked as we got out either side of the car. I looked at the car, pretending to just notice it.

"Oh its Eleanors. Remember when I said she looks after Clifford while I'm away? Well shel'll be just dropping him off." I smiled at Harry. He smiled back but his eyes said something else, anger.

He let his smile drop and went around the back of the car to retrieve our suitcases. He slammed the boot shut as I got there and walked ahead of me. Oh fuck. I rushed in front of him and managed to get to the door before he does.

"You need to calm down Harry. She's only here to drop Clifford off. Normally I don't even see her, she leaves before I get home. I haven't seen her in months." I said quickly as I blocked the door. I knew he was like this because he has been unstable today. At least me and Harry can relate on this, understand each other. But last time he saw Eleanor, they had a yelling match over pictures that were taken of her and I the day before. That was the main reason she left the job before.

He studied my face for a moment, then sighed. "Ok."

I nodded and then turned around to open the door. I went inside, with Harry behind me a bit. And made my way into the lounge.

"Lou! Thank god you ok! I heard about the accident!" Eleanor said loudly as she rushed off the couch and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back slightly and I could already feel the tension radiating of Harry. "Oh Harry hi!" She sounded surprised to see him. Well I guess she doesn't know we're back together. "Are you ok? I heard you were in a coma or something!" She asked generally concerned as she let me go.

"Yeh I was. I'm alright now." Harry replied with a tight lipped smile. Then walked over to where the couch was and sat down.

"I'm glad." She said with a smile and we all stood there awkwardly for a moment until she broke the silence. "Ok well I'm gonna go. Cliffords outside. He missed you." She said as he began down the hallway. "Have fun on tour!" She called out as she opened the door.

"Thank you el!" I yelled back before she slammed the door shut.

I sighed, glad that she's gone, and headed over to the couch. I wrapped my arms around Harry's shoulders and saw he was scrolling through Twitter.

"Larry stylinson is trending still." He said quietly as we both watched him scroll through the trending page.

"It's because they love us." I said with a slight laugh and kissed him on the cheek.

I saw him blush a little bit and squirm in my hold.

"Did I just make Harry styles blush?! I didn't think he did that anymore!" I said sarcastically as I pecked his cheek again.

"Loooooouu stooooop." He whined as I placed a third kiss. I laughed at his reaction when he got even redder and then licked his cheek instead.

"Eeeeww!" He exclaimed with a giggle.

"Oh Cmon you love it." I like this side of Harry. The one that reminds me of when we were teenagers and the band just started. Care free Harry. I know he worries a lot, even though he hides it well. But he'll be looking at me worriedly when I'm anxious or will be chewing on his lip nervously. I'm glad he lets his guard down around me.

"No I don't." He pouted as I unwrapped my arms and climbed over the couch to sit next to him.

"Don't be a grump." I teased and wrapped my arms around his waist. He winced a little when my arms brushed his side. "Oh sorry love." I said as I pulled away and looked at him with sorry eyes.

"It's ok. I forget too." He said with a smile and pulled me down so my head rested in his lap as I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you to being nice to el. She means no harm. She has a boyfriend. He's a nice guy. Pretty sure he's gonna propose actually." I said looking up at Harry.

"As long as she's nice, then we don't have a problem. And she keeps her hands off you because your mine!" He said as he grabbed my cheeks and pressed a hard kiss to my lips and pulled back with "mwah!".

I laughed at him and hit his chest playfully.

"Wait how is she gonna get married if she's your 'girlfriend'?" Harry asked with a confused face, making quotation marks.

"Her contract ends really soon. Trust me, everything works out." His eyes lit up at that and he smiled. "And so does ours." I matched his smile.

"It'll all work out."