Ten- Seclusion

On Tuesday, I kept mostly to myself. I avoided everyone when possible and didn't want to talk.

I stood by Mike's desk and talked for a while when I got to class. I got there at the same time as Mike because we walked together in the hallway.

When you're pissed at the world, and annoyed at a guy you thought was your friend, only your friends seem to be worth socializing with.

Sometimes I really doubt if people at school would accept me even if I had normal hair and clothes. Or even acted normal.
Those bitches all hate me. All of them. Why do I even waste my thoughts thinking about them?

I couldn't tell then, and can't tell now.

When Mrs Penny walked in, I sat down. Nate had been sitting quietly reading a book.

Spencer wouldn't even look at me.
Great. He's pissed, too. Whoopty do...

I didn't pay attention all of class. I sat there doodling and playing my favorite Black Veil Brides song, Perfect Weapon, through my head over and over.

The song helped me keep my cool instead of getting even more pissed. Which is kind of backwards, the song being a little bit screamo-esque, and all.

When it was time for lunch, I walked quietly with Emma. We didn't talk much when we got there. Eddie did most of the talking. He made us guess what his food was, though neither of us gave a shit about whatever it was in the soup container.

Nobody bothered me. Yay.

I didn't want to have people force themselves on me to get me to be more socialble. I hate people. Most people, anyways.

Ugh. Fml.

•••••

I didn't get on Kik until way after school. I laid on my bed in seclusion with the beautiful noises that are Black Veil Brides playing through my ear buds, avoiding all civilization.

----------------------------------------------
*****A/N*****
Sorry that these recent sections be so short. I'm tired. And annoyed. Yeah.
But I'm supper happy too haha.
Mixed feelings!! :P
Yep, whateva...
Vote, sub, comment, all and that jazz... yeah....