Chapter 3: Hungry

"So, what task do you have to do?" I asked Yellow.

"I have two task to do in reactor: unlock manifolds and start reactor." She said.

Perfect.

"Oh, darn! I have to do some task all the way in navigations AND communications!" I lied.

Yellow seemed a bit sad when I said that. D-does that mean she wants me to stay with her? D-does she like me?! Oh, no, she can't like me, it just makes things harder for the both of us.

"I'll come with you!" Yellow's kind voice interrupt my thoughts.

That would definitely ruin my plan.

"No, you have to do you're task and the quicker we get our task done the quicker we can leave, right?" I say.

Yellow puts her hand up to her chin. She has this inquisitive look on her face, which is making nervous. Has she figured me out already?

"Alright!" She exclaims, breaking me out of my trance. "Hurry back!"

"I will."

This shouldn't take too long.

Time skip!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White's been taken care of, now I just need to get his lackey. Evidence points to it being Red. He was with him before I killed White and I saw then together before then. He shoul- oh, shit. The cams.

The camera is on and I'm right next to White's body! It doesn't matter if Yellow defends me or not if he admits to seeing me on the cams! Alright, I know this building inside and out, they're probably going to go into the cafeteria from the left side. I just have to make it there first. I run to the cafeteria.

I can see Red trying to make it to emergency button. If I hurry I can get rid of White's lackey and still be safe. He's lifting up the emergency button cover. Crap, crap, crap. I need to take my shot, he's about to slam the button.

I grab my knife out of my pocket and throw it towards Red with all my might. Blood splatters through out the cafeteria. That did it. I walk over to runs body and grab my knife. I grab a napkin from the food counter and wipe off the blood.

I can't let people see my bloody knife afterall. Now, I need to get back to Yellow. I make my way into the reactor room where Yellow and Pink are happily chatting. As soon as Yellow notices me she runs up to me and hands me a black hat.

"What's this?"

"Well, I noticed that you didn't have a hat of any form." Yellow says. "I have a my flower and Pink here has her goat horns, but you don't have anything, so me and Pink went looking and we found a hat for you!" She explained to me cheerfully.

She's so incredibly sweet. What did I do to deserve to have her in my life?

"Thank you. That was very kind of you." I put on the hat with a slight smile.

"It suits you." Pink complimented me.

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" Yellow says with a slight wink toward me.

...was she flirting with me? Despite my best efforts I manage to let out a slight blush which is soon interrupted with a rumble.

"S-sorry!" Pink apologized. "I'm a bit hungry..."

"Let's go get something to eat from the cafe then!" Yellow exclaims.

Crap! If they go to the cafe they'll find the body. I don't want Yellow to see that.

"How about you, Black?" Pink interrupts my thoughts. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine." I say.

As if on cue, my stomach growls rather loudly. I can feel my face flush in utter embarrassment. Yellow giggles at my obvious shame.

"Aw, let's go get some food." She grabs my hand and leads me us out of the reactor.

Pink follows behind us and we make our way to the last place I wanna be right now.

"So, what she would get? Maybe a bagel!" Yellow suggest.

A bagel wouldn't satisfy my hunger. I didn't really get to eat the people I killed. I was way too worried about people finding out. I wonder who I could kill next? Maybe, I could eat them.

I turn my attention over to Pink. Hmm, she's not to big, but not to small either. The perfect meal. Afterall, she deserves this. Because of her, Yellow is going to see Red's body.

"Maybe we could get some ice cre-Oh, God!" Pink yells as we turn the corner to the cafeteria.

There's Red's body. Blood and guts all splattered about. I fake being scared when really I'm trying to see Yellow's reaction. The poor girl looks petrified. Pink needs to die now.

Pink runs over to slam the emergency button. People start coming into the room and seeing Red's body one by one.

"White's not here either." Blue says sadly.

Yep, it would be weird if he was.

"Alright, we need to figure out where everyone was." Dark Green says. "I was at commun-"

"Dark Green." Light Green says calmly.

Everyone in the rooms turns to face Dark Green who looks completely and utterly confused.

"It wasn't me!" She yells.

"White's body was near communications." Light Green explained.

Everyone, including my self are completely silent. Is he dumb?

"You just admitted to knowing where the body is." Blue explained.

"Yes, I did know where the body was, BUT before I could report it Pink had already hit the emergency button." Light Green explained.

"But then why didn't you say anything when Blue said that White wasn't there?" I asked.

Light Green didn't say a word. I pulled out my voting pad and voted him immediately. Yellow did the same along with Pink and Dark Green.

"Okay, but after you figure out that I'm not the imposter you have to vote Dark Green." Light Green says.

"If you're not the imposter everyone can vote me and I'll be fine with it." Dark Green said.

She just dug her own grave.

Total vote tally:

Yellow:

Black:

Pink:

Light Green: • • • • •

Dark Green: •

Blue:

Skip:

We all grab Light Green and throw her out into space. A screen next to the door flashes on and we him floating out in space.

Light Green was not The Imposter

We all turn around to face Dark Green.

"Aw, nuts." She groans.

"You did this to yourself." I say as we pick her up and eject her out into space.

We all look at the screen once again.

Dark Green was not The Imposter

Hoo, boy. This was a long chapter.