The World of Remnant (Introduction)

Part 1 Dust:

Narrator: Dust. By definition, it is a naturally occurring energy propellant that can be triggered by the Aura of Humans and Faunus. But in reality, it is much, much more.

Narrator: Found in four basic forms, Dust can be combined both artificially and naturally to form new, stronger types, each with unique properties.

Narrator: From airships to androids, Dust has made its way into practically every facet of technology. Some prefer to use Dust in its raw form: elegant, yet destructive. Those who choose to wield Dust in this state must possess a certain level of discipline to ensure that their resulting powers do not break free from their control.

Narrator: Dust ammunition serves as a more practical application in today's modern society. With the technological advancements in design, warriors need merely choose the right cartridge for the job and pull the trigger.

Narrator: While this has become the standard method of use, it is not uncommon to find individuals still practicing more archaic forms of Dust manipulation, such as weaving it into clothing or even fusing it directly with their own bodies.

Narrator: Despite working, fighting, and even turning a profit with it, humanity has still yet to understand how Dust came to be, and more importantly, how their involvement with Dust will ultimately change the world of Remnant.

Part 2 Kingdoms:

Narrator: The world of Remnant is a dangerous place, particularly for mankind. In the countless years that humanity has roamed the planet, civilizations have grown and fallen. But four have withstood the test of time: Atlas (light on the northern continent), Mistral (east), Vacuo(west), Vale (center). These four kingdoms, with the help of natural barriers and human tenacity, have proven that they have the will to survive.

 These four kingdoms, with the help of natural barriers and human tenacity, have proven that they have the will to survive

Narrator: Each kingdom has a governing council to represent the people and their needs. Next, comes the military. While most kingdoms only call on its citizens to serve when needed, others find it important to be... prepared.

Narrator: here are still those who choose to venture outside the walls of the kingdoms. Roaming nomads and small villages are not uncommon. Yet neither is their tendency to... disappear, overnight. Lastly, the Huntsmen academies. These institutions' sole purpose is to train the next generation of Huntsmen. The next generation of defenders that will live and die to protect the lifestyle that they've become so accustomed to.

Narrator: Yes, the world of Remnant is indeed a dangerous place. But the four kingdoms stand as beacons of hope. As safe havens from the darkness that surrounds them. They are the key to mankind's survival, as long as they stand united... (lights extinguished)

Part 3 Grimm:

Narrator: The Creatures of Grimm; a ravenous, destructive force that covers the majority pf Remnant. While often referred to simply as "Grimm" in the common vernacular, these beings serve as the greatest foe to mankind. For as long as Humanity can recall walking the surface of Remnant, so do they remember this wicked force.