"Say it." Kylo instructed you in a stern tone, his hand on your hip moved to press down on your back, pinning you against his bed.

    You let out a nose of dismissal, not wanting to admit that.

    Kylo then abruptly stuck two fingers inside of you without any warning.

    You gasped at first, not expecting it, but broke into a moan, enjoying how good he felt inside of you.

    "Come on, tell me." Kylo moved his fingers inside of you at a fast pace, knowing exactly how to stroke your inner walls while doing so but also not letting you get used to the length like he normally did. His other hand now wrapped around your neck, pulling you up so that you were resting on your forearms again.

    "Say, 'I'm Kylo Ren's bitch'."He hissed into your ear, his voice wavering at the way that he was pumping in and out of you aggressively.

    Your moan came out like a whine, you were trying so hard to not give into him but the way he was touching you was making you put your guard down. "I-I..." You trailed off, stopping yourself.

    Kylo grunted in disappointment and then forcefully added a third finger inside of you, continuing the motion in and out of you.

    "If you weren't my bitch, I wouldn't be able to fill you up like this, your pussy just fucking takes my fingers like it was made for them." Kylo squeezed your neck and nibbled your ear as his mouth pressed up against it, "You can do it. Say it to me. Tell me who you are."

    You moaned even louder now, grasping at the sheets underneath you. It was too much, you had to give in. "Oh god... I'm Kylo Ren's bitch." You said in a shaky voice. You were so ashamed by admitting that out loud but deep down it turned you on, being so submissive to him.

    Kylo let himself groan at that, shutting his eyes and taking in how hot it was to hear you say that out loud. Then, he released his grip on your neck, pushing you forward so that you fell against the bed. He then also removed his fingers from inside of you suddenly which made you sigh in frustration, you didn't want him to stop and he knew that.

    "Don't fucking move." He told you in a rushed tone. He had been calculated before, wanting to keep up the facade of being disappointed in you but now his arousal was making it hard to keep the act up. He was being fueled by how turned on he was, his mind going back to how angry he'd been with you for being a brat at dinner and just wanting to destroy you now. He thought about how you had looked all over Hux and it made him want to kill someone.

    You tried to move your head to see where he was going, hearing his heavy footsteps against the floor. But it was hard to see, he was digging around in his closet that was behind you and the only way you'd be able to look at him would be to get back up on your hands and you weren't sure if you had the strength for it after everything he was doing to you.

    You were shaking again when you heard him making his way back to you. You were terrified of him right now. He was right, this wasn't the Kylo you were used to. This wasn't daddy, this was a mob boss and you really were his bitch right now,.

    You heard him moving behind you and then there was a loud 'smack' against your ass. You could tell it definitely wasn't his hand that had just struck you, even with his gloves on, this felt different.

    At your noise of confusion, he held what he had in his hand, out in front of you so you could see it.

    It was a paddle. Black and leather. And when he flipped it around you saw that it had something written on it in indented letters: 'REN'.