WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET

Start from the beginning

Niall heard some commotion and doors opening; but he didn't mind; it's probably the maid or Liam.

"I want you
There's no line
I'll love you
Or die trying
I want you
There's no line
I'll love you
Or die trying"

Clap clap clap clap

Niall turned his head back and smiled until he saw who was clapping. He felt all sort of anger run through him. Should he just ignore him? Should he call him something mean? Should he just hit him?

"That was very beautiful, Niall." His raspy voice ran trough Niall's bones; he had to control himself; he had to not think in a good way about him.

"I know." Niall clapped back and turned around to the piano; continuing to play the same melody. 

"I thought that you would only play the piano with me next to you?" His raspy voice sounded a bit slurred.

"Well you aren't really here anymore." Niall cursed himself; his voice cracked and it shouldn't have.

"I know." Niall heard quite steps behind him; getting a tad closer. "But I can't be around you."

"Why is that?" Niall didn't need to know the answer; he shouldn't care; he shouldn't fucking care; but for some stupid reason he did care.

"It's too complex. It's way too complex." Harry's voice was even closer to Niall then before. "I should talk about it when I am sober; but when I am sober; my brain shuts down; it doesn't let me think outside the box. I can't think like I want to; that's what Desmond thought me; I need to follow rules."

Niall turned around a bit; noticing that Harry was standing almost next to him; he could feel the sweat scent of flowery perfume and the dreadful smell of alcohol.

"Who is Desmond?" Niall asked quietly; thinking very hard about the name; he hadn't heard it before.

"If I am correct then you can't snoop around in my business." Harry giggled; he actually giggled; he was a bit more then just tipsy.

"It's not like we haven't been breaking them all the time." Niall said quietly under his nose; afraid to look up at Harry.

Harry stepped even closer to Niall and kneeled in front of him; subconsciously Niall turned around; so his legs were in front of Harry; both of them gazed into each other's eyes;

Harry had a sweet smile on his face and his eyes were a bit glossy; while Niall's face was laced with confusion.

"You sang very beautifully. That song was beautiful." Harry whispered and rested his palms on Niall's thighs; hot lightning shooting through blonds body.

"T-thanks." Even tho Harry was the one with immense amount of alcohol in his body, it was Niall who was a blabbering mess now.

"Who was it about?" Harry felt more confident and pushed his body even closer to Niall.

"About me." A voice came from behind Harry; his head snapped back to see a feathery haired boy; quite long stubble and a lot of tattoos; just like him; but not really.

"L-Louis." It was silly really, very silly. Niall didn't even know that Louis went out; yet when he spoke to Harry; he completely forgot that Louis was here.

"And who might you be?" Harry said in annoyance and got up from his position; walking closer to Louis.

"Niall's fiancé. So I would suggest for you to never touch him again." Louis was a bit shorter then Harry; but he wasn't a weakling; so he wasn't afraid of Harry; especially when he smelled the scent of alcohol.

"Fiancé? Funny." Harry laughed; this time it wasn't chuckling; it was a full on laughing; which confused Louis and Niall. "Nice to meet you Niall's fiancé; I am Niall's husband!"

One swing; one swing and Harry was on the floor; holding his palms over his nose; dribbles of blood staining the marble floors.

Niall got up from his position and ran in between the two men; he faced Louis and begged for him to stop this.

"Are you defending him? Maybe you two are fucking already?" Louis was livid; that was actually the softest way to put it.

"No, Louis! What the hell!" Niall went closer to his fiancé; he have had some weird feelings towards the curly lad; but Louis was the one that he loved; right?

"I will get as much of free time as I can and come here to monitors this." Louis grabbed Niall's wrist; he was gentle with it; but he wanted to show Harry; that Niall was his.

That evening Louis flew back home and he promised to come again as soon as he can; he also made Niall promise that from now on they will talk every evening; and that Niall will tell him if anything happened; because as Harry had said once; it's easy to fall in love when you spend a lot of time together.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's ❤️

Another day and another update! I am still keeping my promise, he he he 😁

What are your thoughts on the story so far? Please comment! So I know if I am hitting your expectations or if this story is turning shit.

Lots of Love - M🥀