Prologue

MAIN CHARACTERS:

SUA-Hottest girl in the school and a bully,one of the best dancers.Hates everyone besides her two best friends,R I C H.

JIU-Sua's best friend.She is actually a nice girl but she pretends to be bad when she is with Sua.Also a dancer.

HANDONG-Sua's other best friend.Mean as just as Sua,but deeply in her heart,she cares for one person,Lee Gahyeon.

SIYEON-Silent girl in the school.Basically school's nerd.She has no friends besides Yoohyeon and Gahyeon.Sua mostly bullies her.

YOOHYEON-Siyeon's childhood friend.Was always with her,they basically growed up together,so they are like sisters.Unlike Siyeon she is not bullied as much.

GAHYEON-Siyeon's other friend.She met her in school last year and got really close to her,has a crush for almost a year on Handong,but she never telled her,because she is scared Handong might bully her.

(Don't worry Dami will come soon in some of the next chapters :) )

OTHER CHARACTERS IN THE STORY:

YOOJUNG-Siyeon's younger sister.

DOYEON-Sua's cousin.

Sua's and Siyeon's parents.

JUNGKOOK-Hottest boy in the school.Every girl and boy wants him but he wants only one person,KIM BORA(SUA).

JENNIE-Suas biggest enemy.Shes not a bully but she doses everything to take a revenge on Sua.In love with Jungkook.

Other students will come in the story too.