Part 5

"I love you Ashley... I've always loved you from a distance, but now I want to love you up close." He said while holding me and petting my cheeks with his smooth warm hands. I really don't know what to say to him. I love him too, I just feel like he's joking. "Are you serious?" I questioned. "I've never been more serious in my life dear." He replied. Okay maybe this isn't a prank. I'm so confused, what does he see in me? I'm ugly and stupid. I thought it was hopeless for us to be together. I guess I was wrong. "Are you gonna say anything?" he asked. "Oh! Sorry I was thinking! I'm really sorry. I like you a lot Frodo! It's just..." "It's just what?! You don't like me enough to date me huh? I bet that's it." he interrupted. "No! No no no no! Haha. I'm in love with you cutie! It's just that I thought you would never like an idiot like me." I replied. "Aw you're not an idiot! Please don't say that dear. Can I ask you just one thing?" He said. "Yeah sure what is it?" I asked. "Well... you like me... and I like you... well... do you wanna... do you wanna go out with me?!" he stuttered. Oh my gosh! I'm gonna cry. This isn't a dream is it? "I-uh-um-you-I-uh..." I kept stuttering it was embarrassing I can't believe it I'm so stupid! "Oh Frodo! You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask! Yes of course we can date!" I finally said. "Aw yay! I'm so glad!" he answered. "Awwh I really think it's adorable when you say 'aw'. You are just the cutest!" I said. "Well I'm not the 'cutest', because that spot is taken already... by a special girl... and it's you." he smiled. "Aw hehe thanks." I blushed.