"Hi Mr. Mason!" she said She was wearing a swimsuit. Why? I want to wear one too! 

"Good morning Princess Katie. Princess Jessie is having some sausage and eggs, would you like some?"

She nodded and added: "Can i awso haves orange juicy? Pleeeaase?"

"Of course! What a healthy choice!" Daddy replied. He poured her some and gave it to her, then started her breakfast.

"Katie? Whys u wearing a swimsuit?" I asked, putting more eggs in my mouth.

She shrugged. "Dunno. Daddy made me put it on. He said where we going is a surprise."

I looked at daddy. "We going somewhere?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded without saying anything, flipping her sausages.

A couple minutes later Chad came downstairs and kissed us both on the head. "Good morning to the 2 loveliest princesses in the land." He bowed like a prince and we giggled.

"Hey man" he said to daddy, ruffling his hair, then opened the fridge and pulled out ingredients for a protein shake. "You want one?"

"Sure" daddy said. "But add spinach to it. You can't taste it and it's healthy." (This is true)

Daddy gave Katie her eggs and a Sofia the First spork, matching her cup. Mine was Stitch.

We all sat and ate/drank until everyone was done. Chad got up and put the dishes in the sink. "Time to head out!" he boomed, and footsteps were heard from all over the house. Daddy picked me up and took me upstairs. "I forgot to put you in your swimsuit" he whispered, causing me to chuckle. He picked out a neon one and helped me into it, then gave me a pair of flip flops and grabbed a towel.

 He picked out a neon one and helped me into it, then gave me a pair of flip flops and grabbed a towel

"Mk baby, you're responsible for this" He told me, giving me the towel. "Don't lose it, you understand? I nodded confidently. "Good," he smiled and kissed my head. "let's go."

Downstairs the house was now empty, save for the few men who had to stay behind for security. We went outside and daddy put me in a car seat in a 4 door dark green jeep. Katie was strapped in next to me, and she had the biggest smile on her face. I smiled back as we waited to depart.

 I smiled back as we waited to depart