Work Day (The Evening, with a surprise!)

Mason's pov
I woke up to Jessie not next to me. But I heard squealing and giggling downstairs so she must've been playing with Winny or Vinny.

I got up and put some clothes on, peed and went downstairs. My living room was a mess. There were studies and pillows everywhere. What the hell? There was no one to be found.

I was about to walk around when a stuffed giraffe collided with my face. I picked it up, ready to launch it back. I saw Winny in the kitchen trying to creep away, and I flung it by the neck, hitting him square in the shoulder.

"I've been shot!" He cried out, and stuffed animals were raining down on me wtf was going on im so confused...

Jessie and Vinny appeared (out of nowhere I swear) wearing cardboard armor(pictured above) and still somehow armed with more stuffies. I ran and dove onto the couch for cover as I was assaulted with never-ending stuffies.

Finally it stopped, and the two of them were on the floor giggling. I didn't realize my own laughter until then.

I stood up and pouted. "I wasn't invited to play!" I pretended to be sad.

Jessie stood up "NU DADDY NO CRI PEASE" she wrapped her little body around my torso, cardboard corners poking me. I giggled and picked her up.

"It's almost time for dinner. Time to clean up so I can bathe you before we eat, yeah?"

"Fiiine" I put her down and she and Vinny started picking up the stuffies one by one.

"Baby come here for a minute"

She came over and I helped her out of the box. "There you go. Maybe you can put the stuffies in the box?" She nodded.

"I'm gonna go start the bath. Come up when your done"

"Oki doki" she replied. She's so cute DAMN.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom, flicking on the light and remembering her artwork. I sighed, starting the bath.

After a few minutes, I turned off the bath since it was full. Jessie walked in and gasped.

"Daddy daddy! Did you see my artwork for u!! Do u like it?!?!"

I picked her up and set her on my knees, facing me. "I do like it sweetheart, however, you shouldn't be painting anything but paper. I took a picture but you're going to clean it off before your bath. Okay?"

She nodded. I stood up with her, shifting her onto my hip, and wet a paper towel and added a bit of soap. I lathered it up using my Thumb, and put her on the counter so she could wipe it.

She took the paper towel and made a bunch of zigzag streaks. My mirror was just a big smear of red. The horrified look on her face was hilarious and I could hardly hold back my laughter.

I got a new paper towel and helped her clean it off. Once she was satisfied, I undressed her and put her in the bath with a couple toys. She played while I washed and combed through her hair. I bathed her body, squeezing her cute booty and making her blush.

I dried her off and put lotion on. "Dada?"

"Yes princess?" She's so cute. I'm gonna die. Anyway.

"Can I pick my PJs?" She asked so sweetly I couldn't possibly say no to anything she said.

"Sure babes. Go ahead. Theres also a surprise downstairs for you." I went to the bathroom to hang up her towel, hearing her squeal in excitement.

Jessie's pov
I slid off the bed excitedly and skipped to my pj drawer. I was feeling unicorny. I pulled out a blue unicorn onesie and some floofy socks and brought them to daddy.