A new feeling suddenly came over me, an urge. I fought it back down with a gulp of my drink, scowling up into the ceiling.

"Don't you dare," I muttered, grateful for the loud music around me.

Come now, don't you want to have some fun?

The feeling came over me again and I wasn't as quick to push it down this time. I closed my eyes as the urge slowly crept forward again and this time I let it, embracing the warmth that spread across my body. It was odd though as with the warmth came chills across my skin that started in my chest and spread through the rest of my limbs.

I found myself smiling as the chills gave way, and it almost felt as if my body had been taken over by something else. With another slow drink, I looked around with new eyes, noticing that everything now had a slight red tinge to it.

With a quick glance over to Thalia to make sure she hadn't noticed, I glanced down at my skin and frowned.

You still look yourself, don't worry.

I sighed with relief and smiled again, finding that there was a new urge to do something mischievous. My will to fight that urge was no longer there, and I looked around the crowd again slowly.

I found myself looking at a couple not too far off in the crowd. It was obvious that they were into each other, but there was a faint pink glow around both of them. The glow around the guy was much more intense however as he watched the girl dancing in front of him, but she was intent on staring directly at his chest.

Without thinking, I stared at the aura around her and willed it to glow brighter. I watched as the girl's eyes rolled into the back of her head before she stared up at the guy. Within seconds her mouth was firmly pressed against his as he pulled her off the dance floor, and I blinked in surprise.

"Well that was relatively easy," I muttered before taking another drink.

That ability comes natural to us.

"Makes sense." I couldn't help but grin at how ridiculous I felt talking to myself but Thalia suddenly appearing by my side distracted me.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her brow furrowed slightly as she leaned in.

"Yeah!" I smiled widely at her before noticing her glass was empty. "Here, I'll get you another drink!"

She reluctantly handed her glass to me and I grinned again before stepping away, finding my way out of the crowd easily. I couldn't tell if it was the demon side of me taking over or the alcohol, but I felt like a different person walking through the crowd, more confident even. Out of the corner of my eye I could see people watching me as I walked through the room to get to the bar, and as soon as I set the glasses down the bartender was in front of me, ignoring the other person he had been attending to.

"What can I get for you?" He asked, giving me a smile.

I sweetly returned the smile as I leaned forward against the bar. "Two vodka-sprites, please!"

His eyes glanced down to the front of my shirt as he nodded and he turned away to grab two new glasses. I glanced over at the person standing next to me, noticing that he was staring down at me as well. He seemed angry at first but his expression changed shortly after we made eye contact.

I saw him start to inch closer to me before the bartender set the two drinks down, catching our attention. As I reached for my card, I asked over the music, "How much?"

He waved me off then and grinned at me. "Don't worry about it!"

Grabbing the two drinks, I gave him a wink before glancing to the other guy and turning around to walk back into the crowd. It didn't take long for me to find Thalia; she had made her way to the edge of the crowd as she waited for me.