10 - Every Last Bite

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 10 - Every Last Bite

-----------------------------------------

Please don't judge me too hard!

I have a thing for aprons, the frillier the better.

Also, for bunny ears, actually, all types of animal ears.

And tasty foods, who doesn't, right?

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

-----------------------------------------

Day two, Cooking with Coates!

A new show hosted by their very own Samantha Melanie Coates!

The first episode was supposed to be reserved for the cast of UWMA but after the 'little' incident it was changed to Ohm and Kao. Which works out perfectly as Fluke is already on set for My Bromance 2 and Earth's schedule is filled with events for Love By Chance 2. And Boun and Prem, they're working on Long Khong.

Besides, imagine the chaos if all six of the main cast members were to try to cook at the same time. They can't even be on stage at the same time without everyone being a hot mess, Host Sammy might not have a kitchen left for the second episode if that was to happen.

As the first invited guests, no one knew what to expect except for Sammy. In truth, it's basically eye-candy in aprons, teasing each other and feeding an unnecessary amount of sugar to the audience. But of course, if the amateur chefs can actually cook, they might win gain a few additional fans.

Once introductions were done it was time to choose an apron for the opposite party.

While Kao casually picked a rather plain, two-pocket, black one for Ohm, the stupid fox picked the most obnoxious, bright red, frilly and lacy one for him.

When Ohm handed Kao that flimsy piece of cloth with lace for strings he wanted to throw him into the fryer!

Who the hell would wear something like that?

They're not cos-playing!

And even if they were, he won't wear something like that!

And what the hell is wrong with the producers, that's not even an apron, it's more like lingerie.

It's a death trap in the kitchen, doesn't cover anything, the material is thin, and freaking see through!

He might as well take his chances without!

Kao tilted his head and gave a forced smile plus questioning look to Sammy, "... ... ..."

The pretty host only laughed, "P'Kao, rules are rules, that or bunny ears and a tail..." Sammy being the most darling emcee even added an unscripted part, "Oh, and do the bunny binky dance."

Ohm grinned and immediately took the apron back, "I vote bunny ears!" His smile could not be wider as he thought about his P'Kao being all cuddly, lightly pawing his face then nuzzling him, rubbing his head on his chest.

He'd lightly pet him then stroke his ears...and...

and