09 - Who's The Better Kisser?

Start from the beginning

Kao instinctively swallowed then immediately turned his head and averted his eyes...

Fuck, was he caught?

Did he do that on purpose?

No, probably not, that's a typical thing that guys do all the time, adjust their junk, there's no way that fox did it because he saw him looking.

Throughout the show, the two didn't say much as time was tight but many glances were exchanged.

Kao's secret little gazes to try and 'compare' his body to his N's and Ohm's naughty little glimpses, mentally stripping his P'.

The two did well to hide their intentions and finally, after many getups, it was up to the last outfit.

The designers had Kao don an all-white, form-fitting suit with black leather loafers.

And the perceived annoying and aggravating N' in a bowtie print suit but much more casual compared to Kao; single button, no shirt inside, showing off his pecs

They walked down the narrow path one last time, posed and then strolled back to the center as the rest of the models came out one after another and went on either side

The event was highly successful, no mishaps, no one slipped, everything fit, everyone was perfect.

Kao had wanted to immediately leave but was told that he and Ohm had to do an end-interview, while everyone changed and left, they had to remain.

It was like last time, they were left alone...

Once it died down, Kao was reminded of that day, in that room, that kiss.

It's too similar, what if, that lewd fox tries to do something to him again?

Fine, he started it, but he wasn't that aggressive, he didn't try to stick his tongue down his throat!

Okay, fine, he was the one who sucked his tongue into his mouth first, but it was a mistake!

An accident!

An error!

Kao flared up, his ears, face and body; hot. He's in all white but it feels like he's in a black sweat-suit standing under the afternoon sun as that kiss repeatedly played in his mind.