Season 1 Start

Chapter 1: The Sludge Villain Incident

(Y/N) meets Katsuki Bakugo. A villain attacks while (Y/N) is out shopping. There are no heroes suitable to handle the situation so (Y/N) steps in.

Chapter 2: Recommendations and The First Day of School

(Y/N) is admitted to UA through recommendations. Before long, the first day of school arrives and Aizawa subjects the class to a quirk apprehension test. After the results are revealed and Aizawa's not so tall tale is disregarded, another surprise is revealed to the class.

Chapter 3: Wild Card (Part 1)

Training with All Might starts. (Y/n) is named the wild card and sides with the villains for their battle.

Chapter 4: Wild Card (Part 2)

Training with All Might resumes and this time (Y/n) sides with the villains.

(Y/n) gets Bakugo to stay and wait for Midoriya by offering to treat him afterwards.

Chapter 5: The Man In Desperate Need of Some Chapstick

(Y/n) and Bakugo have a sleepover, (Y/n) gaining the nickname Greenie.

The class decides on a class representative, (Y/n) eats lunch with the Baku Squad and gets an SOS from his dad.

(Y/n) encounters Shigaraki for the first time.

After taking charge during the drill, Iida is named Class Representative.

Chapter 6: Disaster Training Turned Disaster (Part 1)

The class goes to USJ for Disaster training, only for it to be interrupted by the league of villains. They are scattered between the zones and Aizawa faces a large group of villains by himself.

Chapter 7: Disaster Training Turned Disaster (Part 2)

(Y/n) enters a state of rage and attempts to fight Nomu by himself. Before he gets the chance, All Might arrives.