Chapter 7: Disaster Training Turned Disaster (Pt. 2)

Keeping my eyes on the mist man, I fell into the floor. We made eye contact as my helmet was enveloped in rock and I pushed myself. I moved like a rocket through the air, smoothly pushing through the ground as if I was swimming. I helped with the villains, pulling some of them under the ground so they were buried, only their heads above the ground. I pulled the skull-less creature down too, unsure of what he could do and worried for my father.

Eventually, I made it to my target. A large control room, guarded by 3 villains. I stopped in the hallway, in front of the door, and emerged from the ground. I picked the lock, simple and quick, and walked into the room.

"I don't think you belong here," I announced my presence before getting to work. Vines shot out of my sleeves, grabbing the three villains and slamming them into the far wall before another word could be said. Gasps and noises of pain came from the trio as the wall restrained them, strapping them down and covering their mouths.

I placed my hands on the console, electricity shot through, powering the screens and mechanisms. The security feed played on the dozens of feeds and, since I had visuals of all the zones and the people in them, took note of all my classmates' situations and returned to my dad.

~~~

I watched as my dad was surrounded by a small group of villains. The skin of his elbow was cracked and crumbling like old porcelain and you could see the muscles underneath. The hand man talked quietly, as if to himself, while dad panted. His hair fell and a villain attacked. He took care of the group before facing the hand man.

The bird creature appeared behind him and my eyes widened as the hand man said he wasn't the last boss. The creature hit my dad, knocking off his goggles before bludgeoning him.

Red filled my vision as rage overtook me.

*Third Person POV*

Nomu was crouched over Aizawa, the teacher's arm twisted back and held tightly in the creature's hand. Blood was splattered on the floor and the teachers long hair was thrown forward, over his face as Nomu held him down and let out an ugly, high pitched screech.

The foliage behind them grew rapidly as the wind began to pick up. The water of the shipwreck zone became restless as the ground shook and the temperature rose. A figure dressed in combat gear emerged from the bushes. The helmet they wore shined light through the eye guard as if it were a flashlight.

(Y/n)'s chest heaved as he was overrun by anger. The ground cracked like glass with each step he took and the wind spun around him. He was in what he and his father called, the avatar state, due to its similarities to the Avatar State in the popular animated show, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Nomu broke Aizawa arm, seemingly unaware of the situation and Aizawa cried out in pain. The sound simply fueled (Y/N)'s rage and the male continued faster. Nomu stomped on Aizawas arm before grabbing his head and slamming it into the ground, making a crater on impact. (Y/n) shot forward, kicking the larger creature in the head with a flame covered foot. The creature simply looked at him, fueling the flames of his anger.

Vines and roots shot from the foliage around them and wrapped around Nomus arms. They pulled him off of Aizawa as the hand man, who was already scratching his neck, started using two hands after the mist man said something to him. He suddenly went to grab Tsuyus face, only for the girl to be pulled back and his quirk erased.

Blood dripped down Aizawas face and the sight made the restraints tighten around Nomus arms, digging into his skin. Izuku went to punch the Shigaraki, yelling smash. He landed the punch but as the wind and dust cloud created by his punch dissipated, he realized his punch had been blocked.

Nomu, who had broken his restraints and blocked the punch, grabbed Midoriya's arm and moved his hand to crush the smallers skull.

Tsuyu broke away from Shigaraki, extending her tongue to wrap around Izuku.

Shigaraki reached for Tsuyu's head and Mineta's face.

(Y/n)'s vines reached for Nomu.

More and more blood drained from Aizawa.

The doors burst open, causing everyone to look in their direction, stopping in their tracts. All except (Y/n) who was too caught up in his blinding rage to notice. His vines wrapped around Nomu and yanked him back, slamming him into the ground head first and making a crater as All Might yelled,

"It's fine now! I am here!"

All Might face was pained as he said the words, tearing off his tie. "It's fine now! I am here!" The mans voice ringing through the air caught (Y/n)'s attention, snapping him out of his rage induced state as the anger was overcome with relief. He was so relieved he didn't notice Nomu had gotten up until a large hand wrapped around his waist and lifted him from the ground.

"Young (Y/n)!" The teen was slammed into the ground, the impact cracking the ground and a few of the boys ribs. His ears started ringing and his nerves were overrun with pain, as he was lifted and smashed into the ground a multitude of times.

The screams of his classmates and All Might, the laughing of Shigaraki, the crunch of breaking bones, and spatter of blood were jumbled and drowned out by the ringing of (Y/n)s ears and the pain of the brutal assault. The small, mangled figure was brought above the creatures head for a final, finishing slam. Blood dripped onto the creature's exposed brain and in a flash, the boy was no longer in the grip of the monster.

In the snap of a finger, (Y/n), Aizawa, Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta were all in the arms of All Might and the hand covering Shigaraki's face was on the ground.

"Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving the Aizawas to you. They're unconscious but you have to hurry."