"What can I do for you (Y/N)?" She asks, but you were still thinking about her name. She looks at you quizically.

"Misha!" You shout, holding a finger up, signaling you already got it. Everyone in the Guild looks at you curiously, especially Misha, but went back to their assigned tasks.

"You called (Y/N)?" She asks, walking beside Eina.

"Oh, sorry! I was just trying to remember your name, and I accidentally shouted it once I got it." You explain, an awkward smile on your face. She nods in understanding before her expression becomes a mischievous smile.

"Oh, (Y/N)! How could you forget me!?" She teases, faking a hurtful look.

"N-no It's not l-like that, I was j-just..." You nervously say, meekly rubbing the side of your shoulder.

"Don't mind her (Y/N). So, why the sudden visit?" She asks. Misha walks away to do her tasks, laughing to herself.

"O-Oh! I just wanted to thank you earlier about the people demanding for a War Game." You say, a bright smile present on your face.

"It's okay (Y/N)! It was actually our fault. Someone here! Forgot to include the protection along with the level information." She says, glaring towards a male employee that shrinks back in fear.

"So, anyways... thanks once again, I'll go catch up with Bell on the dungeon now." You say, turning to leave.

"Take care of Bell in the dungeon, alright?" She requests, you nod at her before walking out.

- You were running towards the dungeon, but suddenly collide with someone. you looked carefully at the person and see that it's Ryuu -

"Ryuu! I'm so sorry!" You apologize, pulling her up. You see that she has a worried look on her face.

"(Y/N)! Thank God! I was just looking for you!" She says, before catching her breath from all the running.

"What!? Why!?" You ask, worried for her wellbeing.

"A village got attacked! Athollo! It was supposed to be next week!" She explains, your eyes widen, you quickly pull her hand.

"What are you waiting for, Ryuu! Let's go!" You shout, pulling her hand, but she removes your grasp.

"I can't (Y/N). I still have a shift in the Hostess of Fertility. If I leave right now, Mama Mia could get suspicious." She explains, a look of hesitation and worry on her face.

"Then what should I do?" You quickly ask, fully understanding the situation.

"I need you to check for survivors. The town is on the western side of Ashborne." She requests, you nod in understanding before running off to the said location, not wanting to waste any more time.

<Timeskip>

- You just arrived at Athello. The town wasn't looking good. The wooden walls that protect them from low-level monsters outside of the dungeon are demolished, the wooden gate was forced open, based on the markings, they used a battering ram. You walked inside, carefully examining the area -

"*sigh* I don't think anyone could survive in an attack like this." You sighed, sorrow overtaking you, the lives you could've saved if you were just in time. But fortunately, you heard a cough under the rubble of a demolished house.

"Shit! Someone's still alive!" You shout, quickly running to the house to assist. You summoned Oni & Executioner to help remove the rubble and debris.

- Once done, you see a man with light brown hair, and blue eyes. He has a muscular build, can be easily classified as an adventurer, but the tools strapped to his belt told you otherwise. You helped him get up -