Day 5, Part 1

Eleanor Calder, 21 - Neon. Charged for a diamond heist in Paris and wanted for escaping from prison in the first year of her 20-year sentence. "The Gold Digger."

---

Here is Part 6, Day 5 :) I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! I cannot believe that I just got a wave of inspiration 2 years after starting this, but I will definitely finish this story in about 2 months!

Happy reading and don't forget to leave a comment at the end :)

----

Day 5 – 93 hours into the heist (Monday, 24th, 09:35am)

Louis is leaning against the huge wood railing in the spacious lobby by the front entrance, where the hostages are huddled up sitting down. It's his turn to watch everyone while his colleagues are getting food, and then he's free for the rest of the day after 10am.

The AK 47 is already heavy in his arms and he's kind of bored of holding it and pretending that he's going to use it if someone raises his voice at him. He knows that although the hostages fear Nick the most out of all of the heist men, they're more terrified about Louis.

He knows that they can see his tattoos peeking out and running up his neck, which probably tells them that he's a dangerous person, maybe even went to prison. The fact that he rarely interacts with the whole room when he's on guard makes him even more mysterious to the hostages.

The Irish guy, Harry's friend, who's also clearly attracted to Hailee, is currently leaning over to one of the guys next to him and silently laughing about something.

"Something funny?" Louis asks, but not in a threatening way. He's more sarcastic than threatening, he thinks.

They shut up immediately and the whole room turns silent.

Hailee comes down twenty minutes later, smiling.

"You're free now." She jokes, because she can obviously see that Louis hates standing around without anything to entertain him.

Louis takes another look at the room, everyone's eyes are on the them. "Alright."

He turns to walk up the stairs but stops after a few steps and turns around. He points to Harry's friend. "You."

The guy looks a bit scared. "Yes?"

"Come with me."

It takes him a second to register what Louis just said, before the guy stands up and walks over to him.

"Up the stairs and to the right." Louis tells him and Niall walks ahead, not even noticing that Louis isn't holding the gun up in his direction and has instead chosen to let it hang around his back.

They enter a small office. Louis closes the door behind him and places the firearm on his desk before sitting down behind it. He invites the guy to sit across from him.

"What's your name?" Louis asks.

"Niall." Then, without even breathing, "where's Harry? Is he okay? I haven't seen him in two days and I know you said he was not dead but it's been two days-"

"He's fine." Louis says, kind of impressed by how much Niall actually cares about his friend. "He's in the office with us now."

"People are whispering that he's been killed and that you guys already burned his body down in the chambers."

Louis snorts. "What are these chambers?"

"Where they print money, they also have machines that can melt gold and heat and fire... I don't know, it's what's been said."