To my peeps!

-/Hello everyone!/-

To some I'm new and to some I'm an old acquaintance. Firstly 'A great thanks for giving this verses a try!'. A 90° bow in gratitude. A badi dhanyawad!

To the rhythm of life the song of survival never fits. At times it's better to be broken and at times it's best to give a breaking first try to anything you desire! Failures build your empire strong and life can never be a leisurely journey. The main idea behind this book is to portray my thoughts and ideologies with less words in a good contour. At times I yell and at times I talk, but theses words are totally my musings of my soul to my shattered heart.

Hope my positive choices reach you in goodwill!! No hurts please. World needs positive words. Once again I welcome my wonderful fam to this little world of mine!! Swipe or Swap!

➿🍂🌼🏵🍃💮🌸💮🍃🏵🌼🍂➿

This work is subjected to copyrights. No one can copy or duplicate this work in any manner without proper consent from the author. If anyone is found to be illicit surely strict actions will be taken.

This work is totally a wattpad original and if you guys find them in any other platform kindly do inform me! Let's stop plagiarism together. And some of my words are already written in our community Gazette and I acknowledge that those were given under my willing.

➿📍©️📍➿

🍃🍂-/..Y@R!$../-🍂🍃

/-🍂🍃