𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, Riddle wants us to go as dates. Like, together." Abraxas grinned charmingly. "God damn it." Y/n said, slapping the book in Abraxas hands onto the ground loudly. Y/n started giggling to herself when she felt Abraxas jump at the sound. "Hey! I'm your best friend asshole." Malfoy said, tickling y/n sides, making y/n laugh very loudly. "Aww, look at you lovebirds," Dolohov smirked, walking down from the boys' dormitories. "Shut up Dolohov." Y/n and Abraxas said, throwing an apple each at the boy.

"But yeah, apparently, we have to go together! What a bummer..." Abraxas sighed dramatically. "Oh shush."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢...

Abraxas POV:

"So, you and my cousin eh?" Lestrange teases me. "Yes. But not in that way." I sigh, swatting him with my tie. "...Unfortunately..." I mumbled to myself, hoping no one heard me.

I walked down to the bottom of the dorms, along with Rookwood, Avery and Zabini. They all started chatting about the upcoming quidditch game, while I was zoning in and out of the conversation. I've liked y/n for a while. And only Riddle and Lestrange know. I told myself. Should I tell her tonight or...wait? I hummed lightly to a song y/n introduced to me. (Enter lyrics to your favourite song here) (can y'all comment what song cause I need new songs!) I sang in my head.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Avery tapping my shoulder and pointing towards the stairs to the girls dorms. Where y/n and their dates were emerging. They all looked very beautiful in their f/c dresses. Y/n looked like she was feeling out-of-place, but I thought she was beautiful.

"Why, hello Miss l/n." I bowed lowly to her. "Why hello Mr Malfoy." She curtsied back to me, giggling slightly. "You look lovely." I charmed her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She really did look beautiful, far better than the rest of the girls here. "Shall we go now? I reckon Riddle will have our heads if we don't." Y/n chuckled, readjusting her dress again. I nodded and led us into the common room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n and I split up in search for some ignorant younger students (since most of the Slytherin students in our year were already apart of it).

"Malfoy? What are you doing? Where's
y/n?" Riddle asked from behind me. I slowly turned around the face his emotionless face. "I'm trying to recruit more followers. Y/n and I decided it would be quicker to do it separately." I told him, avoiding his eyes.

I heard him sigh heavily. "Malfoy, I requested that you and y/n do it together, did I not?" "You did my lord." I confirmed. "So, go find her." He said, pushing my shoulders away from him. "Yes, my lord." I whisper shuffling away.

Y/n was talking to Lestrange at the back of the room, along with Rookwood. "Hey Brax. Are you okay? You look white as a sheet." Y/n giggled, she's obviously had a bit to drink. "Yeah. Ran into Tom." "Ooooooh!" She mocked me, wiggling her fingers in my face. Her mocking soon turned into a fit of giggles. I looked towards Lestrange for help. He shrugged and raised his eyebrows at me, before walking off with the others. "Oookay, come on, come sit down." I told her, taking her hand and dragging her towards the stairs to the dorms.

I sat her down on the steps and studied her face as she glared at the floor.

"What are you two doing? I said to recruit others! Why aren't you?" Riddle growled, walking over to us along with Lestrange. "Y/n's had a bit to drink, so I'm just trying to sober her up a bit." I said, looking up to him. His face didn't change. "Yeah Riddle. Stop being such a stuck up prick for once in your lonely life." Y/n glared at him. He raised an eyebrow at her in response. Oh no. She's gonna die. She's gonna die. She's gonna die. He's gonna kill her. My brain kept saying. But, to my surprise, Tom chuckled...not evilly?